Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saw Films
I've only seen the fourth, I think. I'm not that interested in seeing them all, either. They just didn't appeal to me.
They are a piece of art
i have "saw"(see, lol) them all
and they are awesome

I love how jigsaw thinks about life and who deserves it
it's quite freaky and sick
but it haves a little bit of sense
Well I'm a fan of this film already, well hopefully the saw 6 would meet its expectation.....
I'm a SAW fan (and a horror and psychological thriller fan). I really liked how the they story approach improved from SAW up to the 5th installment, can't wait for SAW 6. Big Grin

I really like the concept that jigsaw pits man against his inner nature, his carnal desires and his psychology in general, you can't label him a killer since the "victims" tend to kill each other anyway, he just puts them in a situation where some of your basic survival instincts become obsolete and you enter a world where there is no wrong or right, it's just you and the face of death staring back at you. There are choices to be made, the choice is yours and yours alone, and you should make it count. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
i really like these movies ..
i saw first 3
I liked liked em.. but eh, I'm not much into those type of films.
My favorite was the first, it kinda went down hill after that..
I like bits and pieces from all of them, twisted fudge that James Wan and the rest of the crew that write the series.
I like them, but they don't "scare" me in anyway, in fact I find the inaccuracies funny at parts. I think if they made it more believable it might scare me more.
[Image: Lj]
They are getting old imo, just like Final Destination. Guess I'm just not that into seeing ways for people to die.
First Saw was landmark (us aussies make a mean film) but after that it got a little shitter each release...too many cooks spoil the broth i guess

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The films are 1917 and Parasite, tvshowhd 0 500 01-21-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: tvshowhd
  Documentaries and independent films Release4 2 678 09-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Feir
  Favorite Films. eax 11 2,010 08-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Amslappy