Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saw Films
Been hooked on these films since i watched the first one and IMO they are the best modern day horror/pscycological thrillers that I have seen. The new one Saw VI comes out in a few weeks too Yeye

Saw VI

Like or dislike them?
The first 3 were good. Not they're just milking the franchise.
If you have any problems with the forum, feel free to email me via the User CP, or send me a Private Message.
I really enjoy them as well and have seen them all in the theater. The last one was actually very good imho and I look forward to the latest release.
I've only seen the first one atm but it was really good. I actually have the second one here on my desk but I haven't watched it yet.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I think they are outstretching the series a bit, but apparently I am the only one that thinks so lol
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
I honestly haven't seen a single one.

Maybe I should change that?

Are they worth 'obtaining'?
(10-04-2009, 06:21 PM)Neo Wrote: I honestly haven't seen a single one.

Maybe I should change that?

Are they worth 'obtaining'?

If you are into horror movies, you should atleast watch one
[Image: nv70ad.png]
Terrorcore, unleash, extermination
Hyper real, cold blood, determination
fudge them, I like this sensation
Incredible, I from the annihilation
(10-04-2009, 06:08 PM)Fallen Wrote: I think they are outstretching the series a bit, but apparently I am the only one that thinks so lol

Oh for sure it's being stretched but it's still manages to entertain. I thought around 3 or 4 it would start to suck but really..the last one was just great. I will see the next one in the theater for sure.

Number 5 was awesome in the end. The twist was great and that damn saw machine they had to place their arms into was absolutely viscious. I still get chills from it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
It's a greate set of movies. I remember seeing the first one opening night. I wasn't even old enough to buy the ticket Tongue.

Although they are kind of dragging it out. I mean at this rate the series will end up like Halloween (like 13 sequels with it basically being the same).
I love all the saws movie and for me the best is the first and the V
but i am sure saw VI will be very nice .....

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77i5GtfhpPo[/yt]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The films are 1917 and Parasite, tvshowhd 0 492 01-21-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: tvshowhd
  Documentaries and independent films Release4 2 670 09-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Feir
  Favorite Films. eax 11 2,005 08-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Amslappy