Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Saw Films
(10-11-2009, 09:51 PM)PaNiK Wrote: I liked the first the most... The 5th wasn't too bad. The others I didn't enjoy as much.

Same here, the first was my fave.

I couldn't care less if they were milking it or not, the story line is absolutely brilliant and I can't wait to see the "overall scheme" of Jigsaw's plan.
For the most part they have been very good. It seems as they keep making more, the more disappointed I am, specifically with Saw III. Do I need to see Saw V to understand Saw VI.
(10-11-2009, 11:24 PM)XAFO Wrote: For the most part they have been very good. It seems as they keep making more, the more disappointed I am, specifically with Saw III. Do I need to see Saw V to understand Saw VI.

I would say yes. Or you can do it the long way and read up the plot on Wikipedia =P
I love them, you know what your going to get with a saw film, a film full of violence, gore, great twists and surprises. They might of out stretched it abit but they still entertain and thats what matters; I can't wait to see VI.
My girlfriend and I watched saw 6 friday night, that was a real mindfuck lol i have seen all six of them, i really enjoy them, she doesn't really care for them lol
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Saw 3 was my favourite then Saw 5*. Remember when the girl got her ribs pulled out? Smile

Every year I look forward to a new saw film in october Big Grin
[Image: 531hf7.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The films are 1917 and Parasite, tvshowhd 0 494 01-21-2020, 06:38 AM
Last Post: tvshowhd
  Documentaries and independent films Release4 2 670 09-07-2012, 08:12 AM
Last Post: Feir
  Favorite Films. eax 11 2,006 08-12-2010, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Amslappy