Poll: What would you do? [Private Poll]
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Pick it up and keep it.
21.43%
3 21.43%
2. Pick it up, take the money and leave wallet behind.
21.43%
3 21.43%
3. Pick it up and safely return everything in it and the wallet to the owner.
42.86%
6 42.86%
4. Ignore and keep walking.
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wallet with cash
(04-23-2010, 05:03 PM)Sam Wrote: I think it would be stupid to leave a large amount of money if you saw it. I also think some people here aren't being entirely honest. Your saying if you found £100/$100 on the road you would just pass it by?

I would return it, its no lie. I know its not easy to make money for some people. I know they need to learn a lesson, since they don't make much, but still. You wouldn't want something bad happening to your money.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
If I was careless enough to loose money then I would expect someone to steal it.
(04-23-2010, 05:19 PM)Sam Wrote: If I was careless enough to loose money then I would expect someone to steal it.

Well, to be fair, it's really unavoidable sometimes. I have lost pocket change and such before because it slipped out of my pockets. I've also lost my phone before because it fell out of my hoodie pocket without me realizing it. But, like I said, most people will claim it's theirs even if it isn't, so..
It's human nature. Some peoples morals over power there instinct.
The right thing is to return it to the rightful owner who will then pay you for bringing it back without stealing.
(04-23-2010, 05:40 PM)Gorgon825 Wrote: The right thing is to return it to the rightful owner who will then pay you for bringing it back without stealing.

Alof ot people don't, but you can still feel good.

Now don't say "You can't provide food with feeling good."
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
I'm sure we all know the right thing to do. However I simply wouldn't, I would just appreciated this lucky find and wouldn't dive further into my feelings to um and ah about trying to return the cash.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Testing out my new wallet.. Peter L 9 1,122 04-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Pyratepig
  Gamestop Giftcard to Cash Kharnage 1 1,695 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Jake