Poll: What would you do? [Private Poll]
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Pick it up and keep it.
21.43%
3 21.43%
2. Pick it up, take the money and leave wallet behind.
21.43%
3 21.43%
3. Pick it up and safely return everything in it and the wallet to the owner.
42.86%
6 42.86%
4. Ignore and keep walking.
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wallet with cash
Here is the story.

You are walkin on the street, its morning and nobody is around. You notice a odd wallet laying on the street. What will you do?

1. Pick it up and keep it.
2. Pick it up, take the money and leave wallet behind.
3. Pick it up and safely return everything in it and the wallet to the owner.
4. Ignore and keep walking.

Choose one of these or write your own answer.

I wanna know how good people we have here. And honest answers please, don't lie just to look good.

My answer.
Few years ago or even a year ago, I probably would have stolen the wallet. But now, I acctualy know, how hard it is to make money here, so I would return it.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
To be perfectly honest.
I would pick up the wallet, check contents, if there was some small cash in there, say $20, I would probably take it. But I would return the rest of the contents to the owner.
If the wallet contained a large amount of money in it, I would give it back to the owner.
zzzzzzz
Well.
Normally I think if I find a wallet with cash in it, I would take it, but 3-4 months ago I found a wallet with 3 x 500krs = 300$ inside it.
I saw the owner lose it and gave it back. I didn't get a single $ from it and think it was unfair. So this time I'd take some cash then give it back and see what happens. If he asks for the rest I'll say thats how I found it ^^
I agree with The Voice. If theres a large sum of money like £200, I would take maybe £30 - £50 then return the rest. But if it was like £20, I would take that and return the wallet Smile.

Note: £200 = $307.33, £30 = $46.10, £50 = $76.83.

I need a new signature!
Pick it up, take the money, keep the wallet, sell the wallet, sell the CC online. ohh im soo devilish.
I actually meant to vote "2. Pick it up, take the money and leave wallet behind." but I voted incorrectly. I couldn't care less about the guy's license, bank cards, and so on. I'd just want his money.
I'd take the cash and wallet then mail them the credit cards back.
(04-22-2010, 11:21 AM)MarkW7 Wrote: I'd take the cash and wallet then mail them the credit cards back.

I'm pretty sure taking a credit card is against the law if it doesn't belong to you, even if you don't use it. They could easily get you for fraud or whatever the violating is via your mailing address.
Has happened to me before. I always return it as is.
I'd ignore it as many times as i went close to it, a person came and told me that you were on the TV and it's a comedy show.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Testing out my new wallet.. Peter L 9 1,151 04-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Pyratepig
  Gamestop Giftcard to Cash Kharnage 1 1,698 04-23-2010, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Jake