Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rate my theme..!
Decent theme, easy on the eyes (as said) and simplistic. Pretty nice. I don't like the gap between the banner and the forums, although it's still nice.
I love it! I love the background especially! If only you would release it :S
It looks simple and effective. Have fun developing your forums.
It can't hurt my eyes so i can give you a 10/10. Nice work.
(04-23-2010, 07:20 AM)Tierney Wrote: I love it! I love the background especially! If only you would release it :S

I'm not sure if I'm going to at this stage. I'm using it for my own website at the moment. Smile

(04-23-2010, 07:50 AM)The Voice Wrote: It looks simple and effective. Have fun developing your forums.

Thank you.

(04-23-2010, 07:54 AM)logicfreak Wrote: It can't hurt my eyes so i can give you a 10/10. Nice work.

Thanks. Big Grin
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Nice theme,background is fantastic
[Image: 28mkcxd.png]
Thanks Korg.. even though you're banned. I had to make the background myself; I had a different one of there earlier and I was asked to take it down, because another site had used it.. I could have got sued. Tongue
This is such a great theme. The colours you used make it look amazing, and the blending of the content box with the background looks so good. 9/10 - Thing for me is, make the colours on the background further down the page. Like Elektrisk said.

I think I used that tutorial on tutorial9.net, but I made a HTML Page instead of a MyBB Theme. Smile

Nice work.
-Rozzy.
(04-26-2010, 01:00 PM)Rozzy Wrote: This is such a great theme. The colours you used make it look amazing, and the blending of the content box with the background looks so good. 9/10 - Thing for me is, make the colours on the background further down the page. Like Elektrisk said.

I think I used that tutorial on tutorial9.net, but I made a HTML Page instead of a MyBB Theme. Smile

Nice work.
-Rozzy.

Thanks for the feedback; Rozzy.
How do you mean make the colours go all the way down the page?
He means make the ranbow colors go further down.
[Image: donation_drive_sig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Rate]War3z-Dl[Rate] itylernallen 2 439 07-13-2010, 03:29 PM
Last Post: Skill
  [Release] Twit Style Theme - Twitter inspired theme [DOWNLOAD LINK ] BrainDeadFreak 18 4,326 05-24-2010, 10:38 PM
Last Post: Eve