Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To all the iPad lovers
(08-07-2010, 03:49 PM)Thomas® Wrote: Apple lovers will buy anything shiny with an Apple logo on it, they think it makes them seem creative because they use Apple.

Totally agree with you. But I know where they're coming from. They all just want to have a big collection of apple products because apple keeps make more new designs and updates.

Apparently apple is making a smaller/larger version of the iPad and a new iPod touch with a camera + more. They keep updating their products like every year over and over. Basically they're trying to get more people to keep buying their products.

I'm don't hate their products, I just hate how they keep making so many 'versions.'
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
(08-07-2010, 08:09 PM)Kyuubi Wrote: Totally agree with you. But I know where they're coming from. They all just want to have a big collection of apple products because apple keeps make more new designs and updates.

Apparently apple is making a smaller/larger version of the iPad and a new iPod touch with a camera + more. They keep updating their products like every year over and over. Basically they're trying to get more people to keep buying their products.

I'm don't hate their products, I just hate how they keep making so many 'versions.'

I know, it's almost impossible to have the current version of any Apple product without paying a fortune. My friend got the iPhone 3Gs a week before the announcement of the iPhone 4!
Yeah, people all want the latest products but they always make new ones like every single year. They should stick to at least 2-4 years before releasing new products. I'm kind of angry since I jsut got the iPod and now I've heard rumors there's going to be a new design and added cameras.
[Image: HJmbY.gif]
/iPad is not a computer
//Case dismissed
Maybe the computers are fail, but the iPods are certainly not.
Ipad is not worth the money , the lowest memory one is 400 odd pound and you could get a laptop / computer for that price or lower thats 10x better Smile
Yeah the GPS feature on the iPad is awesome.
This is true apple is horrible they make good quality stuf but the features are true crap.
I have an Iphone 4 and a Classic Ipod but I will never get the Ipad.....

Cheers
I'd rather upgrade my personal computer then to purchase an Ipad, the only feature which I rather enjoy is the improvement in screen sizes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jailbreaking & Unlocked New iPhone 4S/4/3GS/ or iPad 2,3 for sell.. nick122 3 949 07-14-2012, 05:13 PM
Last Post: 'Snorlax
  Post your iPhone/iPod/iPad screenshots here! TalishHF 2 1,204 01-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  How to Transfer videos/Picture to iPad in an easiest way? teresavirginia 15 5,920 08-10-2011, 11:57 PM
Last Post: YNL
  iPad 2 WiFi + 3G Verizon Cellular Data Issue qiantian 1 1,408 06-14-2011, 03:48 AM
Last Post: SeaNanners™
  iPad versus Galaxy Tab IamKris 20 4,507 04-28-2011, 08:08 AM
Last Post: Do0ks