Support Forums

Full Version: To all the iPad lovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You all should defiantly check out the new GPS feature on the.... oh wait... sorry. Well, the flash player is just... Oh... Well they will get is one day Big Grin

Ya, I hate Apple in general. Does anyone think that the iPad is just fail? This "computer" doesn't even have USB ports... Can you say a waste of time/money? I can. I use the Android OS and it is the BEST. Yep... My phone has Flash 10 on it... Does the iPad?... Nope.

The FailPad. For the ones who know NOTHING about technology.

or even better

The FailPad. For the suckers who buy anything Apple sells

Anyways, I am going to make this post more than just a rant. What do you think about the iPad? I kinda want to hear your opinions
I think it is the stupidest thing ever. In my mind, it's just a larger iPod Touch. Which is dumb because who wants to carry that think around?
it way more good what you think about when you use it you know what is it i am going get one as soon i am thing is dont suport windows that good bc window sucks
yea the ipad isnt a computer
it wasnt supposed 2 b
it just a bigger verison of the itouch
ment for ebooks and email and things like that
i wasnt supposed 2 have usb nor will it ever
as far as flash player its gotta have sum kinda flash player becuz u can watch video on it
may not be very sophisticated but its got a flash or flash like player
(04-15-2010, 06:21 AM)KyleIsTheBeast Wrote: [ -> ]I can. I use the Android OS and it is the BEST.

Indeed, unfortunately there aren't many great Android tablets yet but they are coming. The Adam's INK is going to dominate the iPad hopefully.
(04-15-2010, 10:53 AM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is the stupidest thing ever. In my mind, it's just a larger iPod Touch. Which is dumb because who wants to carry that think around?

Exactly!
(04-15-2010, 10:53 AM)Galaxy Wrote: [ -> ]I think it is the stupidest thing ever. In my mind, it's just a larger iPod Touch. Which is dumb because who wants to carry that think around?

I agree, but it meant to be a palm-top, so maybe a bag?

~A
Well, I'm a huge apple supporter, but this iPad just well, sucked.
I was so disappointed, and I'm sure as hell not getting one.
Oh, Tim, love your site there. It looks simply AMAZING.
Yeah - I honestly have NO IDEA why they don't allow flash on the iDevices, and the USB ports on the iPad? That's like a MUST have nowadays.
The iPad is just an oversized iPod Touch.
(07-09-2010, 11:08 AM)Lukas Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, Tim, love your site there. It looks simply AMAZING.

xoxo ;)

(07-09-2010, 12:27 PM)Đενɨаηсε™ Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly have NO IDEA why they don't allow flash on the iDevices
Because it's slow and a resource hog. Despite these two facts my Desire can even run reasonably complicated flash games (it just doesn't have arrow keys to control it) yet Apple can't be bothered putting in that effort.
Pages: 1 2 3