Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
How much time do you spend playing video games?
Depends, I usually spend my time on HF now but i can play CoD for about 6 hours a day ..
I spend about 5-10 hours/week playing video games, if that... Most weeks, I don't play any at all. I don't really watch TV either. I get all of my electronic entertainment through the internet. That's all I really have time for.
About 2 hours i think..
I used to spend like 5-7 hours a day lol
Now im barely up to 3 hours a week.
Mostly half of the day, everyday. Then the other half i go on HackForums. I Need to start getting some air! LOL
With the Cancer that spreads, its a stab in the ribs, to see someone you love slowly dying before your eyes, the darkness takes over the blue skys
angels fall, and demons rise, this back and forth with emotion is like a rollercoast ride.
-Modern
lol used to play a good 7 hours.. now i barely even play 10 mins.. im usually on forums now. Gaming is just to boring now.I'm very happy i got bored of video gaming too.I used to play an online game called maplestory. I was rank 36 out of the world rankings(which was very decent).

I play a lot. Like 20 hours a day.
It depends really. I normally hang on the forums nowadays, spending only 1-2 hours a day on video games if my schedule allows.
Just take a break after 4 hours of continuous gaming and start it again after half hour Smile
Less then an hour a day to none because no great games are out.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What game are you currently playing? Pali 15 3,650 05-29-2020, 07:42 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Who is favorite Video Games Character? HMASERV 1 747 04-07-2020, 09:12 AM
Last Post: VPSnet
  [TUT] Reduce lag while playing online [70% Effective] iCrack 33 6,601 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Last Post: lucky515
  How many hours a day do you spend gaming ? Tears 193 43,844 05-09-2014, 09:43 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  Scary video games Brooke 1 546 04-16-2014, 04:43 AM
Last Post: Icy