Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What game are you currently playing?
What game are you currently playing?

I'm currently playing the following:
Pokemon Black 2 (Doing all the extra stuff, also trying to catch all them all! (Pokemon!)
Kingdom of Amular: Reckoning (Not too far, rushing the story mode.)
Halo 4 (Online)
CoD:BO (Not so much, just got reset)
BF3 (abit)
Zelda Ocrina of Time 3DS (Just restarted)
Megaman alllll day
[Image: 4horsemen.gif?w=584]
We're born alone, we live alone, we die alone.
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
I am currently playing GTA 3 on my iPad, I finally have the time now to finish it.
[Image: 8c5TvNF.jpg]
I'm trying to figure what to buy on the XBL marketplace. I should prob. finish my current games, but I have a game shopping addiction. :x
Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we're not alone
I am currently just playing,
Infamous 2
Prototype 2
and Skyrim ^^
I play LoL all the time now. Really addictive!
I play TfM or Tetris. Both are decent games.
(03-09-2013, 07:26 PM)Pali Wrote: I'm trying to figure what to buy on the XBL marketplace. I should prob. finish my current games, but I have a game shopping addiction. :x

You should go for fifa 13 or gta4 (in my opinion)
I like to collect retros. With my spare time and money, I enjoy going to Thrift Stores, Flea Martkets, Game shops, etc to go find games of my childhood, something valueable, or just something worth keeping.

All I do really is play my retros, I just play Pokemon RBY/GSC, Megaman, Super Mario World and so on. My family makes fun of me like (mimicking) "Oh, my names Pali, I own every single new game but I just play Mario though I've beat in 100 times."

I don't think I will really grow out of my gaming.
Bioshock Infinite. God, this game is amazing.
Persona 4 is my main one right now but dabbing between a few.

Fifa 13 too when I'm in the mood. Big Football fan. ^^
Nearly four years and don't regret a single day.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TUT] Reduce lag while playing online [70% Effective] iCrack 33 6,539 05-21-2014, 03:40 PM
Last Post: lucky515
  Which Game Are You Currently Playing? iMario 186 49,385 08-05-2013, 07:35 AM
Last Post: Uzi
  What's your favorite beverage to consume while playing? Paramore 21 2,872 08-05-2013, 07:34 AM
  What is your favorite game or game series? killermanjaro65 41 5,525 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM
  Whats the first game you guys remember playing? Halloween 214 79,356 08-04-2013, 05:11 PM