Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suggestion Box
(04-09-2010, 11:27 PM)Amped Wrote: "THIS THREAD is meant to cluster those MILLIONS OF threads" Make more sense please, I thought this thread is too "how bout we post things here that we like about hf so omni will know what we liked about it, and what we would like to see on sf in the future"

You sir, are missing a huge point I am trying to make. Omni could care less of what we think, and just because "500" threads coming up saying they want a runescape section, it won't happen. This isn't a gaming forum. It is a "Support" forum.

But, I will leave as you wish.
thank yuo for respecting my thread, and as I said, since you asked, it means this:
instead of having to click on "runescape anyone" and "how about a scape thread" and "mcclickie and the seven runes" and "charlie and runescape factory" we can click on "hf to sf"(ill be changing the name soon since people are misleaded by the idea for some reason to "Future thread possiblities" and we can type in the suggestions of what wed like to see, and all omni will ahve to do is read this one thread, and it will save him a lot of time, as I said, its not written in stone, omni doesnt have to give us what we want, but it lets him know how many people want what is posted. it a time saving thread, as well Oooo perfect example of what this is "SUGGESTION BOX" i think ill change it to that instead. Its meant to take everything people want, and all omni has to do is open the box, grab the paper, and read.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to install Gadget Box (GBoxApp) in your PC? Jacob123 2 792 10-29-2013, 11:16 AM
Last Post: pothik
  CIA Virus Stuxnet (SCADA System Worm) - Pandora's Box of New Malware In The Future? AceInfinity 0 663 03-07-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Box Head Dynamic TalishHF 5 963 01-16-2012, 10:38 AM
Last Post: Dogbert
  [SF Reviews] Virtual Box OSE Reality 10 1,560 11-07-2010, 09:45 AM
Last Post: єץє
  X-box features Abigail 0 424 11-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Abigail