Support Forums

Full Version: Suggestion Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok so, had a great idea, how bout we post things here that we like about on other forums so omni will know what we liked about it, and what we would like to see on sf in the future when he can get around to it.

Me, I like anime, as do most other people, so an anime thread would be great
Music is enjoyed by many people, so more sub threads there would be great
the coding and programming with them all divided as is
The hjt team was amazing, its nice to have somewhere to go when you break down.
And the lounge was nice too. the life support thing confuses me sometimes.
Well, you suggestion, I don't care. I don't like anime so I would give if it were here or not. Thing is its a support forum and its hard to give anime support.
(04-09-2010, 10:44 PM)Shadow Soul Wrote: [ -> ]Oh god no.
Get this out of here. Please.

Mod, please save our souls.

why would you even say that? are you confused?
For the last time omg... SUPPORT FORUMS IS NOT HACK FORUMS! DON'T MENTION HACK FORUMS.
Your idea, would ruin the point of Support Forums.

The idea is to get help here.

Supporters supporting other members? Get the idea.

HF is a place where Whitehat meets Blackhat.
(04-09-2010, 10:47 PM)Avery Wrote: [ -> ]Your idea, would ruin the point of Support Forums.

The idea is to get help here.

Supporters supporting other members? Get the idea.

HF is a place where Whitehat meets Blackhat.

Actually Hack Forums is supposed to be White Hat.

Support Forums = Support Forums not Hack forums so let's not mix the two.
yall are missing the ENTIRE point of this thread, if yournot going to stay on topic, dont post here. its meant to let omni know "hey, we anime, bring that over" or "hey, we enjoy mechanical stuff, can we have a thread for that" maybe you havent noticed, but omni plans on selling hf, and NOT owning it anymore, he made this site to get away from the HACKING portion of hf, and the legal issues it brought. anime doesnt equal hacking, so please, remove your posts, and get out of my thread if your unable to stick to the topic.
I do agree with you on the Anime part, since I know a great chunk of HF browsed around the Anime section.

Especially my bud Nyx
Id also like to see a runescape section, it was a great place for people to meet up for ingame discussion. Im sure plenty of people would like to see that again.
RS sections would go under gaming.
I don't want to see this become another HF. If we import so many sections from it, it undoubtedly will.
Pages: 1 2 3