Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming Laptops?
I bet you it gets hot.
It's weird that I'm actually saying this but MacBook Pros are pretty good for gaming if you dual boot with Windows...

But they do tend to cost a lot...
Yes, MacBooks can run decently and play lower end games such as World of Warcraft quite nicely.
lenovo rules!!!
yey 10 posts
I don't know
I would go for one of XXODD
you can find it at http://www.xxodd.com

best brand i know for a decent price and good service and support
(10-15-2009, 05:55 PM)nullsession Wrote: I would go for one of XXODD
you can find it at http://www.xxodd.com

best brand i know for a decent price and good service and support

The laptops are hawt and somewhat cheaper than Alienware, do they export to southeast asia? Lipssealed
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
sony are good laptops , if you can afford it lol
personally if i was you.. go for a barebone laptop , it simple means everything is upgradeable unlike conventional laptops.. HDD , graphics card , ram , cpu etc etc
(10-18-2009, 03:13 PM)baz Wrote: sony are good laptops , if you can afford it lol
personally if i was you.. go for a barebone laptop , it simple means everything is upgradeable unlike conventional laptops.. HDD , graphics card , ram , cpu etc etc

Tbh, I've never had the opportunity of assembling a laptop myself, I only assemble desktops, I don't think that's a viable option, plus I think the casing of the laptop along with the manufacturers specs for that particular laptop is built to be applicable to the gear that's in the laptop itself as chosen by the manufacturer. Lipssealed

But if you have any tuts on building a gaming class or desktop replacement class of laptop from scratch, please do share it, it sounds interesting to build your own laptop from barebones. Big Grin
[Image: wa3bbk.jpg]
Help us help you...
I have a HP Compaq nc6000 is a nice laptop i dont know if its good but it runs a game.
I only play GTA SA (SA:MP) :p

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 laptops tomism0 10 1,454 07-21-2010, 08:08 PM
Last Post: RedOwn