Support Forums

Full Version: Gaming Laptops?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hi there, I'm S0rath.

This thread is mainly about a query on laptops/desktop replacements with regards to its usage as a gaming rig.

Tbh, I'm a desktop kind of guy, which is why I'd like to ask the techsperts, especially those that use laptops, if there are Laptops out there that can satiet the hunger for gaming, at the lowest price possible.

I did a little searching on the web, to no avail. I've found that only a few laptops/desktop replacements had enough of the specs to satisfy a hardcore gamer and video editing enthusiast, such as myself.

So aside from Alienware, are there any other laptops/desktop replacements out there that's great for gaming and multimedia?

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day. Blackhat
ASUS G70

One of my cousins use it. He plays Terminator and Crysis on it.
Terminator runs flawlessly, and crysis runs good too.
(10-08-2009, 06:07 AM)S0rath 0f the Black Sun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I'm S0rath.

This thread is mainly about a query on laptops/desktop replacements with regards to its usage as a gaming rig.

Tbh, I'm a desktop kind of guy, which is why I'd like to ask the techsperts, especially those that use laptops, if there are Laptops out there that can satiet the hunger for gaming, at the lowest price possible.

I did a little searching on the web, to no avail. I've found that only a few laptops/desktop replacements had enough of the specs to satisfy a hardcore gamer and video editing enthusiast, such as myself.

So aside from Alienware, are there any other laptops/desktop replacements out there that's great for gaming and multimedia?

Thank you for reading.

Have a nice day. Blackhat

Yes price wise Asus but Power wise Alienware.
Acer is good too in terms of value for money and balanced gaming.
Personally I would say Sager. They have a very good selection to choose from, and their prices are 'reasonable' compared to Alienware. Just have a look around there website.

Cyber_king123
If you're looking for an awesome gaming laptop.

This is what you're looking for: http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668292.php

I personally own this machine. If you have any questions PM me.
(10-08-2009, 12:39 PM)WhatsTheFourOneOne Wrote: [ -> ]If you're looking for an awesome gaming laptop.

This is what you're looking for: http://www.gateway.com/systems/product/529668292.php

I personally own this machine. If you have any questions PM me.

I own the older P-6860FX, over a year now, and I think they are great, Once you swap out the processor(on mine at least). Gateway support is horrible tho.
I recommend just getting a desktop for gaming. However, if you want a laptop, then I suggest alienware or ASUS.
Well Alienware and digital storm are some good ones i use to have a gateway but it failed on me :[
Eurocom has some nice machines if you can spare the 6 grand.
Pages: 1 2 3 4