Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate apple computers.
(04-07-2010, 09:02 PM)5C4RF4C3 Wrote: I think if Apple were to lower their prices, a lot more people would be using Mac instead of Windows.

Hopefully they'll do that someday.

I think I don't think apple wants a lot of costumers, as long as they sell a few at a high price, they are still making money, while continuing to have great costumer support.
I dont hate them but i never used one ...
I just think theyre not suitable for me :S

1. Computers are not designed to hack people. They are designed 'not' to be hacked?
  2. They maybe overpriced but you pay for quality.
  3. You can play games. I believe that they bought out the iPod touch to make up for the lack of gaming?
  4. You wouldn't need to upgrade a macbook, because the spec's are already high.
  5. So do I?
WhiteHat Hacker, Infection Control and HJT Team Trainee
Poppins™
Originally from: Hackforums.net
(04-06-2010, 11:03 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: I just simply hate them. And before you ask, Yes I have used one.
I have had to one for about 2 years at my school.
  • You can't hack on them/hack other people
  • They are extremely overpriced. (more overpriced then alienware).
  • You can't play any games on them, and if you can it's only because they copied Microsoft.
  • It's almost impossible to upgrade/build as you have to buy special parts and just look at the shape of them!
  • They have a gay name!

Discuss.

1) OS X has a full UNIX back-end, you can compile 99% of the Linux 'hacking' applications you know and love, and the other one percent are easily ported to the BSD/Darwin platform. If you're talking about all your RATs and other skiddie tools; I don't want to hear about it; your opinion doesn't matter to me in the slightest and you should go learn to actually hack instead of sitting around making shitty arguments.
2) If you're just a 'feature whore' that looks at the RAM, CPU and HDD space of a product and determines the worth of the purely on these things, you're an idiot. With Apple, you pay for more than a shitty beige box you'd get if you bought something else. You get quality, both in the actual quality of the material used and the effort that's put into the design of the machine. You get more than a computer, too. You get great support, sometimes you get free products with it. Every time I've contacted Apple my experience has been nothing but great, stop being such a feature whore.
3) You can't play any games on them? Hey, last time I checked, there were a number of A-grade games available for OS X. For example, Call of Duty Modern Warfare II is available natively on OS X. The fact that developers don't make games for an OS is not a fair reason to say 'it sucks'.
4) They take standard hard-drives, standard RAM.etc.
5) This point isn't even worth arguing about, if you're not going to use a product because you find the name 'gay' then I don't see why anyone would want to hear from you. "they have a gay name," what sort of freakin argument is that? If you want to talk about the subject, how about getting a decent freakin argument before you go talking crap.

We have had this argument before and you ran away the last time. Do you want to have another try now?
[Completely Honest. Seriously.]

Protip: Anonymous Reputation Points are for Pussies
I agree the hardware in them is not worth anywhere near the price.
[Image: 21an712.jpg]
I love her. <33
(04-06-2010, 11:03 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: I just simply hate them. And before you ask, Yes I have used one.
I have had to one for about 2 years at my school.
  • You can't hack on them/hack other people
  • They are extremely overpriced. (more overpriced then alienware).
  • You can't play any games on them, and if you can it's only because they copied Microsoft.
  • It's almost impossible to upgrade/build as you have to buy special parts and just look at the shape of them!
  • They have a gay name!

Discuss.
  • I find this funny. You must be one of those skiddies who can only infect people with trojans to watch them through their webcams. Essentially complaining about not being able to run your Windows executables on another OS. How stupid.
  • "I hate Apple because their products are too expensive and I cannot afford them!" If you were employed you wouldn't be so fixated on this "point."
  • If you looked around, you'd notice games are being made with Mac in mind nowadays. More and more work on Mac OS X. Copied Microsoft? How do they copy Microsoft? Enlighten me.
  • Why is it necessary to upgrade it if there's sooo little games on the market for them...according to you.
  • Because the name affects whether or not the product is any good. I can't take you seriously with that last point.

Honestly, if you made a better argument maybe I would be more inclined to trash it...that was actually sad as hell.
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat
Why ever argue over this? There's no point...we all know PCs are better than Macs.
(06-11-2010, 09:44 PM)Psycho Wrote:
  • I find this funny. You must be one of those skiddies who can only infect people with trojans to watch them through their webcams. Essentially complaining about not being able to run your Windows executables on another OS. How stupid.
  • "I hate Apple because their products are too expensive and I cannot afford them!" If you were employed you wouldn't be so fixated on this "point."
  • If you looked around, you'd notice games are being made with Mac in mind nowadays. More and more work on Mac OS X. Copied Microsoft? How do they copy Microsoft? Enlighten me.
  • Why is it necessary to upgrade it if there's sooo little games on the market for them...according to you.
  • Because the name affects whether or not the product is any good. I can't take you seriously with that last point.

Honestly, if you made a better argument maybe I would be more inclined to trash it...that was actually sad as hell.
  • I don't hack. And I'm sure as hell you can't either. Also most "Hackers" are those who use Tools.
  • What's the difference if I'm employed or not? I'm not spending twice as much money on a computer with specs and qualities of a computer that cost half as much.
  • Yes, I agree they are making games for Mac's as it is implied in my OP. You take a look at the games though. They are crap. Don't see MW2 on a Mac.
  • People don't only upgrade for gaming purposes. People like you say they are good for graphics and design (don't need to explain further). Also what if you want to get a bigger HDD as lots of people do?
  • The name is "Apple" and "macintosh", to me they are copying a fruit, and a type of lollie.
Please keep this thread civil, everyone. Thank you.
(06-12-2010, 12:37 AM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote:
  • I don't hack. And I'm sure as hell you can't either. Also most "Hackers" are those who use Tools.
  • What's the difference if I'm employed or not? I'm not spending twice as much money on a computer with specs and qualities of a computer that cost half as much. Anything *nix is way more suitable for hacking and programming.
  • Yes, I agree they are making games for Mac's as it is implied in my OP. You take a look at the games though. They are crap. Don't see MW2 on a Mac.
  • People don't only upgrade for gaming purposes. People like you say they are good for graphics and design (don't need to explain further). Also what if you want to get a bigger HDD as lots of people do?
  • The name is "Apple" and "macintosh", to me they are copying a fruit, and a type of lollie.
  • ...so why are you complaining about it? OS X is more suitable for hacking than Windows by far. When you think hacking, you think about those skiddie tools. That's called being a skiddie, not a hacker. There's a difference.
  • Then do not buy it, be quiet and use your pile of crap called Windows in peace.
  • What makes you think MW2 doesn't suck? It's awful compared to COD4/5.
  • Then put a larger HDD in. Like manipulate said, they take standard hard-drives, standard RAM.etc.
  • Why is everything about copying something else to you? That is so childish. "This name is similar to some fucked up fetish I have for lolicon, so it's copying it."
Excuse my language.

Love,
Psycho
<Aoi-chan> everyone's first vi session. ^C^C^X^X^X^XquitqQ!qdammit[esc]qwertyuiopasdfghjkl;:xwhat

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 446 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,261 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Are Apple's computers worth it Gοd 51 16,705 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Apple Support New York aldenalex05 0 728 01-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Last Post: aldenalex05
  Apple Powerbook g4 kaykay 5 1,221 12-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OVO™