Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I hate apple computers.
I just simply hate them. And before you ask, Yes I have used one.
I have had to one for about 2 years at my school.
  • You can't hack on them/hack other people
  • They are extremely overpriced. (more overpriced then alienware).
  • You can't play any games on them, and if you can it's only because they copied Microsoft.
  • It's almost impossible to upgrade/build as you have to buy special parts and just look at the shape of them!
  • They have a gay name!

Discuss.
1. Computers aren't designed with hacking in mind.
2. Overpriced or not, everything just works right from the get-go.
3. Their graphics cards are installed for graphic design, not games.
4. Maybe that's a sign from the company that you don't NEED to upgrade them. Plus, if you really wanted to upgrade them that bad, just build a Hackintosh.
5. Macintosh is a gay name? Come on, now... It's better than Alienware, HP, and Dell, IMO. It's more sophisticated.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
(04-06-2010, 11:10 PM)Heli0s Wrote: 1. Computers aren't designed with hacking in mind.
2. Overpriced or not, everything just works right from the get-go.
3. Their graphics cards are installed for graphic design, not games.
4. Maybe that's a sign from the company that you don't NEED to upgrade them. Plus, if you really wanted to upgrade them that bad, just build a Hackintosh.
5. Macintosh is a gay name? Come on, now... It's better than Alienware, HP, and Dell, IMO. It's more sophisticated.

1. It's a reason why I hate them. (with your argument I could say that computer's aren't designed for graphics and design).
2. Well why not buy a more reliable computer for cheaper.
3. I didn't say anything about graphics cards.
4. Trust me after 3 years it's time to either upgrade or buy a new computer, with apples you can't upgrade.
5. I'm talking about the name apple.
Well, ok. If they aren't designed for graphics and design, why on earth would Adobe Creative Suite 4 exist? Why would Dell make a Studio series of laptops? I'm just saying there aren't programs bundled with computers called "Cybergate" or "Hack-Pro 7" so and so, you know?

Come on, man. You know a gaming computer is only as good as it's GFX card(s). I've owned my Macbook for almost 3 years. It came with an 80gb HDD and a gig of ram, along with a 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo.

Since then, I've upgraded to a larger, much faster 320gb WD HDD and I've upgraded my ram cards to 2gb. Still feels and runs like a dream. I can honestly say it hasn't felt it's age yet.

But it's all about personal preference. I'm sorry you hate Apple computers. I'm sure you're happy with whatever you've got.

Oh, yeah. I don't really think you feel that "Apple" is a gay name. You probably just think it's weird. Not trying to speak on your behalf, just saying. Don't mean to sound like a jerk. lol Either way, man. Nice thread. Thanks for the conversation.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
I've never used one, so I can't say anything.
(04-07-2010, 06:39 PM)Nima304 Wrote: I've never used one, so I can't say anything.

lol, what a great contribution to this thread!
(04-07-2010, 08:26 PM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: lol, what a great contribution to this thread!

Yes, your post is too. Congratulations!
There was no point to this thread. Clearly this was just made to create conflict...
But just for the sake of following along with the thread

1. You can't hack anyways, so it doesn't matter
2. Get a job
3. Buy an xbox
4. You can upgrade them, so...
5. Not even an argument... You use windows? Do you realize it's named after an opening in a wall of a building, usually filled by glass?
I agree that they are overprice but if you can get a used one they are really nice for school work
I do agree that they are overpriced, I don't think I'd ever buy a Mac. I was curious about the OS for a long time, that is why I built a Hackintosh.

After successfully installing, I have to say, I love the Mac OS. Everything runs smoothly and I love the interface, I think it's sexy. Smile

Apple develops great software too. Logic Pro is an awesome program for Music Production, Logic being the main reason why I wanted to switch to Mac.

I also like how you can install Linux Programs on the Mac.

I think if Apple were to lower their prices, a lot more people would be using Mac instead of Windows.

Hopefully they'll do that someday.
[Image: Scarface.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apple Airport Router Support Number +1-877-717-0787 USA luciferjonas007 0 446 01-21-2020, 05:08 AM
Last Post: luciferjonas007
  Are apple products more secure? TobyCordova 2 1,261 06-30-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: hunterweston
  Are Apple's computers worth it Gοd 51 16,705 03-18-2012, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Candyshop
  Apple Support New York aldenalex05 0 730 01-09-2012, 04:02 AM
Last Post: aldenalex05
  Apple Powerbook g4 kaykay 5 1,221 12-30-2011, 01:48 PM
Last Post: OVO™