Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support Staff/Guru
I know the topic of groups/clans has been bought up before but I would like to make a suggestion for a group I think would be a really nice touch for SF should Omni choose to incorporate groups in the near future.

Basically I would like to suggest that a group be formed called something along the lines of "Support Guru" or "Support Team"

The Purpose of this group would be that users of SF could send PM's or request help quickly and receive answers from someone who knows that they're talking about.

Of course the Support members would have to be dedicated and would have to prove that they are able to provide quality help and assistance.

This is just a thought and I think it would really be a nice touch to SF.

Please let give me your feedback and I look forward to hearing your responses.

-Sam
Isn't that what the whole forum is for? If people start to PM instead of posting, it would make the forum far less active. Maybe not, but just my opinion. I'd be surprised if that happens. Maybe when the forum is a bit bigger, but now, it just seems too small.
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
Like I said, I think people who dedicate time to SF and prove they can assist people should earn this group.

It's just my thought.
Meh, fair enough, good luck Smile
[Image: 28715j4.jpg]
Hmm i would Be in that group if it is made
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
that wouldnt be a good idea, After all why do you think we have mods?
(04-06-2010, 08:48 AM)Mr.Kewl Wrote: Hmm i would Be in that group if it is made

I think the meaning is that Omni selects who should be in that group..
(04-06-2010, 11:26 AM)PaaYbAAcK Wrote: I think the meaning is that Omni selects who should be in that group..
i know that
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.
(04-06-2010, 11:20 AM)Floydy Wrote: that wouldnt be a good idea, After all why do you think we have mods?

Mods are there to moderate the forum, delete spam, move into right board, give warning, barn users etc.

Therefore you can't say to people that tries to help wanna-be MOD, but if the users says like "You are receiving warning for posting in the wrong section", then they are wanna-be mod. So you can't say that mods are for support although if mods are helpful its a +.
It would be only considered once SF was popular enough. It's not there yet.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff? King 73 11,004 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  Welcome Damink to Staff Omniscient 34 5,418 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  No staff today? InfamousKnight 7 1,746 03-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Inactive Staff Peter L 49 11,255 02-23-2011, 08:44 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Why am I not staff? Sam 22 4,075 12-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Sam