Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inactive Staff
What's up with it?

EDIT:
I meant Elektrisk and trilobtye. And around December Eve would be included but has been active since then.
I haven't noticed this.

Omni is online quite often.
Eve posts regularly.
Solidus posts every now and then.
Skill comes online quite often.

I haven't seen much from Elektrisk or Trilobyte lately but they're probably busy with other things which is understandable.

Can't expect them to be on all of the time.
I understand, a lot of them have many other projects. Don't mean to call anyone out but last month Elektrisk was not on for three months...he pops in on Feb 5th and has not been on since.

It's not like the active staff can't handle it, but still.
First of all, a Staff member doesn't really need to post, s/he should actually try to enforce site law's.
Second, as Fragma said they are Online quite often, I just spoke to -trilobyte day ago...

Solidus and Eve are not only Active, but they are Probably the most supportive members currently, IMHO...

Write some crap in the wrong section, let me report the thread, and we'll see how Inactive they are ;)

edit: SO basically this thread is only beacuse Elektrisk wasn't active....
Yeah, I had a problem a couple days ago with a few posts of mine (somehow showing up as "undefined"), so I reported it and they were taken down within a few hours. Even if they don't post much, I guess someone's still very active.
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
I selectively post, but I'm the most consistent in regards to being online. I'm here every day.
Most staff are possibly on vacation.
I am pretty sure that all staff keep an eye on this forum, even if they do not log in or post. Sometimes I browse the forum as a guest, and log in if a post catches my eye.
Just a side note.
If some staff has lives to live and other projects, they don't have to be staff here.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
(02-20-2011, 02:17 PM)Gaijin Wrote: First of all, a Staff member doesn't really need to post, s/he should actually try to enforce site law's.
Second, as Fragma said they are Online quite often, I just spoke to -trilobyte day ago...

Solidus and Eve are not only Active, but they are Probably the most supportive members currently, IMHO...

Write some crap in the wrong section, let me report the thread, and we'll see how Inactive they are ;)

edit: SO basically this thread is only beacuse Elektrisk wasn't active....

Sorta...it isn't as bad now but I checked last month and only Solidus and Eve were online often. By that I don't mean posting...I mean their last visit date.

(02-21-2011, 05:52 AM)Eve Wrote: I am pretty sure that all staff keep an eye on this forum, even if they do not log in or post. Sometimes I browse the forum as a guest, and log in if a post catches my eye.

Yeah, didn't think of that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Staff? King 73 10,555 06-11-2012, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  Welcome Damink to Staff Omniscient 34 5,290 06-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Hazard
  No staff today? InfamousKnight 7 1,719 03-09-2011, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  Why am I not staff? Sam 22 4,000 12-19-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Welcome Jay, to the Staff team. Sam 53 17,013 10-28-2010, 02:23 AM