Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How successful are .info domains?
For a small site, a .info would be great for it is cheap. Like what's said, .info is for information, .com is for commercial.
But, they have been classified at Top Level Domains so, they're functions are alike and more sites are using .com for they are easier to remember even they aren't on the commercial part. .Info is cheap lately, but, later on, the price will increase, all those cheap .info are only for 1 year, after that, tons of dumped .info domains will there be.
The looks are the most important.
fudge the rest.
If it is appealing to the eye then they won't forget the url even if it was: ohshitwhatafreakinlongurlgoshiforgottoshavemy.balls
[Image: leaocomletras2.png]
Hurt the one you love and you'll be hurting your life. 'Nuff said.
Less, because .info domain is for a site that are going to give only informations..
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
Well personally my site is .info. I've never had or thought about going for a .com domain though.
I hate .info domains
I like .info domains!
Cheap and good!
[Image: IYOy9.png]
I think .info do very well as blog or informations sites I had a few with google ads on them and the ctr was pretty good.
(03-26-2011, 07:59 AM)Sync™ Wrote: Less, because .info domain is for a site that are going to give only informations..

Lol Sync. I can display anything more than informations in a .info site. It's a TLD. Tongue
I think .info domains are good but they aren't cheap. One year ago I bought .info domain for 20$.
(04-08-2011, 04:42 AM)John* Wrote: I think .info domains are good but they aren't cheap. One year ago I bought .info domain for 20$.

I think you got ripped off pretty bad. They're like the cheapest domains you can buy.
NameCheap sell them for $3 per year.
Name.com sell them for $4 per year.
GoDaddy sell them for $2.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hiding Info from WhoIS Search ? Baked 14 3,635 02-07-2013, 03:40 PM
Last Post: offshore7x
  .info domain for sale. Toxic Injection 0 649 07-05-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Toxic Injection