Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TUT] How to Clean a Laptop Keyboard
If i only need to clean the keyboard i use my Vacuum Cleaner with a brush on Big Grin works great and it goes fast Thumbsup

but it depends what the dirt is, if its dust and grumbs then just take a vaccum cleaner and clean it. If you have spill some drink well then you need to dissemble the keyboard and clean it with a cloth piece with some water on (don't take so much water on!)
Glad i dont use laptop , but my brothers one sucks .. he never cleans it , im gonna link this tutorial to him lol
Very nice tutorial. I just can't get my keys back in the slots Sad. I get them on, but they're loose.
(04-09-2010, 01:04 PM)Silver Wrote: Very nice tutorial. I just can't get my keys back in the slots Sad. I get them on, but they're loose.

They should definitely go back on.
[Image: rbwq3a.png]
Ill use this for the future.
Thank you so much. I was going to use a vacuum cleaner for this. LOL Big Grin
tay.Superman
Why your keyboard become "sticky" or should i not ask???? lol

But seriously, i would be very careful doing this, like if you forget the order the keys were supposed to be, could be troublesome.

And also them keys are pretty fragile, hi chance of them been broken.
[Image: s1.jpg]
Thanks for this dude! it helped, I never knew that you could pry your keyboard keys open!
Great tutorial, thanks for this Big Grin
My English Skill = FAIL
i clean my laptop using some kind of duster that "works on static electricity and is very efficient in removing visible dust"..
-as quoted by the dealer who sold me that thing..lol

btw..thanks for this TUT>
[Image: 52I4m.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with the mouse and keyboard. Apples Are Good For You 3 1,355 05-23-2019, 02:57 AM
Last Post: JabirSheikh
  Velocity M10 keyboard problems ajm600 1 1,189 05-23-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: JabirSheikh
  [TUT] Guide to buying the right laptop for you [TUT] DJ Joink 10 2,928 08-20-2010, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Sharkey
  New Keyboard for my Laptop! Reece 6 3,915 07-04-2010, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Secret
  how to clean a laptop? Plkdrmmr 11 1,920 11-01-2009, 04:59 AM
Last Post: Niko Bellic