Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting over an ex.
Get a hobby, do something that makes you think otherwise.

If you start thinking about her, think about your new girlfriend instead, or think of something you enjoy, like eating pie or something.
[Image: jpke28.jpg]
I actually can't wait for Iron Man 2.
(04-05-2010, 01:48 PM).//Xypher Wrote: Well...As pathetic as it sounds...The following is true...

About two years ago my life pretty much went to hell...
I was dating my first GF, and because of here I tried to kill myself...
I developed depression because of her...But I did not think it was as a result of her...I was "in love." It was a some what long distance relationship..She lived about an hour and a half away from me... I ended up getting my phone taken away for the 27000 texts sent to her mostly during school. I was pissed...I started acting out drastically. Like said before, I tried to kill myself... My mom had found me in a puddle of my own blood one day...I had already cut myself multiple times...I had found myself holding a gun to my head three times... I ended up stealing my phone back...During that time my girlfriend at the time said she had cancer...To avoid a long pointless story I will go to the end...It turns out she lied about having cancer...She didn't want to tell me she didn't love me anymore...I ended up being grounded for about a year, when most of the time she didn't care for me...It has been two years or so since our break up...I have had 2 GF's since then...I am still with my third one...We have been for almost a year now. The only issue we have is recently I have started to feel the pain of my break up with my first gf again...I do not love her still, it just hurts.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?
If so have you gotten over it?
Again, if so, how?
I am sick of this pain...

If you are going to flame, go ahead...It will be ignored.

It hurts man, theres not much you can do, go out try to find new people.
Realize that you will find someone better that you will love even more.
I hope everything works out.
Quote:It turns out she lied about having cancer...She didn't want to tell me she didn't love me anymore

Harsh. Nearly popped a tear there.

I find most of this stuff is a simple mind set. The way you go about dealing with it/how you feel toward it.
I'm going through the same thing, and it's motivating me to better myself as much as i possibly can, so such a thing never happens again. This may not work for you, but it's how I get by.

'I'm not gonna say, you know, there's plenty more fish in the sea.
I'm not going to say if you love her let her go.
And I'm not going to bombard you with clichés.
But what I will say is this, It's not the end of the world.
'
Why would someone lie about cancer to get rid of someone? That would only make one love them more.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
I used to have a cyber GF (cammed don't even say she wasn't) last i heard she was in the hospital in and out for liver issues. Sad Wonder if she is dead.

4 Long months ....
I suggest you just don't think about her.
(04-05-2010, 09:20 PM)Sherlock Holmes Wrote: I suggest you just don't think about her.

This would be the best think really ...as hard as it will be its necessary.
Ouchh, that's hard to hear, good thing you didn't commit suicide.
I know where your coming from.

However I never gotten to the cutting/gun stage yet.

It probably hurts because it was maybe the same day that you guys broke up so your memories are remembering it.

Um, you did/say/heard/involved with something that reminded you of your ex.

Here's my philosify on woman.

3F's Find, fudge and flee. Don't stay with one to long, You won't get hurt.

Why be with one person and love them when you can be with a lot of people and love them all?

That's just me. I got to admit, I am a man whore.

But, as said. I know where your coming from. I had a ex. I really liked her, She died and everyonce and a while I'll think about her but I have a lot of heart so therefore I didn't cry about it even though I really loved her I just don't cry. It's strange. I haven't cryed that I can recall in a few years.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Wow dude. Anyway, just go and look for another girl, get laid and you will soon leave that other bitch in the past.
But seriously (if you don't take first advice) you should try and move on, 2 years ago, seriously.