Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting over an ex.
Well...As pathetic as it sounds...The following is true...

About two years ago my life pretty much went to hell...
I was dating my first GF, and because of here I tried to kill myself...
I developed depression because of her...But I did not think it was as a result of her...I was "in love." It was a some what long distance relationship..She lived about an hour and a half away from me... I ended up getting my phone taken away for the 27000 texts sent to her mostly during school. I was pissed...I started acting out drastically. Like said before, I tried to kill myself... My mom had found me in a puddle of my own blood one day...I had already cut myself multiple times...I had found myself holding a gun to my head three times... I ended up stealing my phone back...During that time my girlfriend at the time said she had cancer...To avoid a long pointless story I will go to the end...It turns out she lied about having cancer...She didn't want to tell me she didn't love me anymore...I ended up being grounded for about a year, when most of the time she didn't care for me...It has been two years or so since our break up...I have had 2 GF's since then...I am still with my third one...We have been for almost a year now. The only issue we have is recently I have started to feel the pain of my break up with my first gf again...I do not love her still, it just hurts.

Has anyone ever experienced something like this?
If so have you gotten over it?
Again, if so, how?
I am sick of this pain...

If you are going to flame, go ahead...It will be ignored.
I know how you feel, man. Was in the same boar about a year ago. You gotta just keep thinking that it'll get better. Next year could be the best year of your life.
PM me for private, confidential support.
I hate girls so much, that I just don't talk to them anymore.

They don't care how you feel, they don't care if they break your heart, they don't understand anything.

(no homo)
(04-05-2010, 02:01 PM)Drake™ Wrote: I hate girls so much, that I just don't talk to them anymore.

They don't care how you feel, they don't care if they break your heart, they don't understand anything.

(no homo)

I'm sure lots of girls feel that way about us, lol.

It'll pass when you get a bit older. You'll start caring again.
(04-05-2010, 02:01 PM)PaNiK Wrote: I'm sure lots of girls feel that way about us, lol.

It'll pass when you get a bit older. You'll start caring again.

It's funny because I'm older than you. lol
(04-05-2010, 02:04 PM)Drake™ Wrote: It's funny because I'm older than you. lol

Oh? You're sure about that?
If you are, then I meant when you're a bit more mature.
(04-05-2010, 02:04 PM)PaNiK Wrote: Oh? You're sure about that?
If you are, then I meant when you're a bit more mature.

Yes, I'm sure. Oui

And thanks. lol
(04-05-2010, 02:06 PM)Drake™ Wrote: Yes, I'm sure. Oui

And thanks. lol

Haha, alright.

Well, maybe just try getting a few female "friends" and build up a tolerance for them again, lol.
I have no been into a serious long term relationship, But i am with my gf now and i am willing to spend my whole life with her, There was an ex that i loved so much, Still kinda hurts that i broke up with her but it was for the best since she lied about her age :\.

Long story short i still feel for her but i will never want to go back with her because now i am truly in love again Smile.
[Image: 2jalumb.jpg]
(04-05-2010, 02:08 PM)aiir Wrote: I have no been into a serious long term relationship, But i am with my gf now and i am willing to spend my whole life with her, There was an ex that i loved so much, Still kinda hurts that i broke up with her but it was for the best since she lied about her age :\.

Long story short i still feel for her but i will never want to go back with her because now i am truly in love again Smile.

See? I bet you felt like it was the end of the world before you met the newer girl!