Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am having chronic dreams where dogs attack me.
I suggest u go to a doctor or so and he will give you some instructions, idk Big Grin
Lol , believe me or not , happens to me too..=[
Sorry to hear that dude, I think it's because the first time the dog bit you, it just really got you and now its haunting you, Probably because you cannot stop thinking about the incident. Hope it goes away soon.
(04-04-2010, 09:27 PM)SlaKe! Wrote: Post dramatic trauma,
do you have a fear of dogs?

I don't think so, as I have two of my own.

(04-05-2010, 10:46 AM)Whizdom™ Wrote: This could either be a subconscious manifestation of you newly acquired fear of dogs or this could mean something else entirely. I had a dream once that I was bitten by a snake and thought it meant I had a fear of snakes, only to find out that when interpreted it means that someone close to you is going to betray you. I looked up your dream on a few websites and have included what I think to be a good piece of information here in a spoiler.

I don't believe in dream interpretation.

(04-05-2010, 10:57 AM)Ŵ ĩ ļ ĺ į ā м. Wrote: Maybe if you talk about your happenings with someone, it will help this stop.. Like a parent, or counselor.

I'm not going to go see a counselor/doctor over this >.>

(04-05-2010, 09:22 AM)Omniscient Wrote: I had a similar experience when I was a teen. I was a paperboy and the meanest rotweiler attacked me. For weeks I had nightmares and I was scared to go near that house. I've never liked dogs much and to be honest I have a lot of experiences where dogs just get on my nerves.

This probably isn't helpful because I've never overcome my dislike for most dogs. Especially ones that bark or jump on you. I find them highly annoying.

As for the nightmares. Just try to empower yourself in the dream where you kill the dog. Weild a sword and butcher it.

Well, it's the same way with me. I was out walking (I love going walking.. it's part of my life) when the dog attacked me. Ever since, I carry a nightstick with me whenever I go. I'm probably going to buy some dog pepper spray for efficiency (more long-ranged). I'm hoping that will help. Watching this particular blindly dog roll around on the ground would put me through cloud nine.
The only time I have dreams related to real life is when I am with girls.

I can only recommend you try to overcome this by finding some nice dogs and playing with them.

That way you can feel better.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
Man im scared of dogs! I got that when dalmatian dog bit my ass and my left hand! :S
btw i was way younger!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Vevo nearly gave me a heart attack 0xE9 11 1,140 06-19-2011, 04:20 PM
Last Post: sockatobi
  Another attack on PSN. eax 14 1,307 05-20-2011, 06:21 AM
Last Post: stephen5565