Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pokemon Discussion Topic
(04-06-2010, 06:38 PM)aiir Wrote: Ahh sweet, totally forgot i could do that, It's been years since i used one, Thanks for the idea Smile.

Do you know where to find any roms?
you can find some great roms at romulation.net or .com ,cant remember
[Image: Navineous.gif]
I loved this game, well at least I used to. I played Pokemon gold for a good year. It was a game i could go back to again and again.
Nostalgia much?
<3 Support forums.
[Image: 2m5nh9k.png]
I think the old school ones are the best. The new ones suck imo.
Pm me if you need assistance with anything.
Pokemon got ruined because the new ones
I remeber when that was so pro back when it was Gold silver and crystal That was the days now there is fire red leaf green and others like... they ran out of ideas
(04-09-2010, 09:22 AM)hockeynut35 Wrote: I think the old school ones are the best. The new ones suck imo.

I can see why people like the original 151 the most. But, I personally like all of the games. They're all games worth playing. I don't think I've disliked a Pokemon game.
@Above: The last one [aka the 151th, Mew] Is ownage, It went all downfall when the new series got released.
My cousin came down from NY (I live in FL.) I made him download VBA (GBA emu) and made him play Fire Red Tongue.
[Image: pokemon4810.jpg]

Quote:The fifth-generation Pokémon game has been announced! At least, the titles for the next generation have been announced -- Pokémon Black and White are the next pair of Pokémon games, to be released this fall on DS in Japan. Nintendo's going for relatively simple colors after things like "HeartGold" and "Pearl." And ... that's pretty much all we know. Of course, given the way the series works, we can all kind of guess exactly how this will play. Or maybe not: a note on the Pokemon home page promises that "every aspect will be reborn innovatively," according to our translation.

The first new creature from this generation has already been revealed as a sort of teaser: Zoroark, the Monster Fox Pokémon. The teaser site indicates that we'll know more April 15.

Woo. More Pokemon! :3
My favorite pokemon is Charizard
I <3 Pokemon.

Amazing games and shows.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who here likes Pokemon? Uzi 8 1,445 09-27-2017, 08:32 PM
Last Post: HMASERV
  Modern Warfare 3 Discussion Jail 6 749 01-09-2012, 11:00 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun
  What is your favorite pokemon Emerge™ 145 24,723 01-09-2012, 10:54 AM
Last Post: adampelletgun