Support Forums

Full Version: The Pokemon Discussion Topic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Now also at SF.
Discuss everything that is related to Pokemon in this topic.
I just bought heartgold today and man is it fun. I hope to beat it this weekend so I can write a review and some tutorials for my websiteSmile
I haven't played Pokemon in years. Like any other teenager, I used to love playing them when I was younger. I think I only have one Pokemon game left and that's for GameBoy Advance, Pokemon Saphire or something. I don't remember too much.

Great memories from my childhood.
Skill, Its Shappire, And the GBA games have a lot of bugs and exploits.
I dont playing it anymore Big Grin
Every game has it exploits because of what the dev team's put in it for testing... I know this for a fact. Once someone figures this out its very easy to hack and come-on who would want to strengthen their character or be the champion online. Just my opinon
Pokemon Platinum is the best because you can catch awesome Pokemon.
this is one of the best to play a game.Get up to speed on Pokemon Platinum with our Primer Guide,provide better tips, item advice, and more within.
(03-20-2010, 07:56 PM)Bjfox Wrote: [ -> ]Every game has it exploits because of what the dev team's put in it for testing... I know this for a fact. Once someone figures this out its very easy to hack and come-on who would want to strengthen their character or be the champion online. Just my opinon
Totaly right, Quote: One of the most notorious exploits is the Mew glitch, With this glitch, You can catch Mew and more legendaric pokemons, Its also a beginning of how to get Missingno and the other bugged pokemons.
Source: Bulbapedia.org
ya i also remember the mew glitch, i loved showing that off to friends and than having them beg me how to get it
Pwned, Lol.
Too bad the DSi doesnt support the GBA games anymore, That is why the DS owns :3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8