Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess its not heathly.
Bro. Something has obviously happened in your life that you feel crap about. I recommend talking to someone about it, that's the first step.
Go to a mental insane ward and check in. Stay for 6-7 months and if you make it out your not insane. If you can't last AVG:1-3 hours then your really insane.

There's one near me and if you can't last 1-3 hours in it then your insane.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(04-07-2010, 12:28 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Go to a mental insane ward and check in. Stay for 6-7 months and if you make it out your not insane. If you can't last AVG:1-3 hours then your really insane.

There's one near me and if you can't last 1-3 hours in it then your insane.

No seriously, when you sit there for about an hour thinking about killing yourself. I don't think saying that to him is a good idea.
(04-07-2010, 12:37 AM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: No seriously, when you sit there for about an hour thinking about killing yourself. I don't think saying that to him is a good idea.

Would you rather have him dead? or in a insane ward?

Seriously if a cop heard you say this they would take you in right then. I've seen it happen.

*I wasn't suggesting go there or kill yourself. I was just stating.

(04-07-2010, 12:48 AM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Would you rather have him dead? or in a insane ward?

Seriously if a cop heard you say this they would take you in right then. I've seen it happen.

*I wasn't suggesting go there or kill yourself. I was just stating.

true statement is true however, give him a little support (that's if he's not trolling)
(04-07-2010, 12:49 AM)Irelandrulz2 Wrote: true statement is true however, give him a little support (that's if he's not trolling)

True true lol.

It is always good not to kill yourself though. You never know, you could meet a amazing girl and fall into lovez Tongue

Or you can win the lottery.

Or I can keep posting what you have a chance of doing or you can catch the drift lol. Um, but yeah don't kill yourself. You really would regret it, I wish I could see into my future though.

No, that's not healthy, and if you're seriously thinking about stabbing yourself, then it sounds like you may have "cutting" tendencies. I recommend seeing if you can find a counselor to talk to about your self-destructive desires.
[Image: MajorDav3.png]
It's clear that this is not normal but that's besides the issue. You need to come to the realization that you life affect that of others so if such a thing were carried out, you'd be considered selfish.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Self-concious (I guess that's the word) about my looks, please rate lol Gerira 7 1,058 08-31-2011, 06:26 PM
Last Post: LiteFire
  I guess this is not a way to live... Gerira 13 1,571 07-26-2011, 02:54 AM
Last Post: -Infectious
  Well, I guess Bye 6 1,109 08-21-2010, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Eve