Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to build your forum community easily?
(03-14-2010, 12:35 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I've decided to give it a shot. To test how this website actually works. I've ordered 100 members at 5c each. This will give me more of an insight to how this site works, and if it's any good or not. Smile

I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed.
If you want, pm the owner of cyber forums (he is also running mybb) and ask him about the paidtoreg.com campaign.
he is very happy with his purchase and this is his second time buying members Smile
Okay, I'm now officially vouching for this guy and his site. It's awesome.
Yesterday I had around 16 members, now check it out:
http://dotrb.net/memberlist.php
Or:
[Image: mybbsig.php]

I'm really happy with them, although it'd be nice if you said they had to post at least a few things or so. But overall, really really great. Big Grin
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
thanks trilo Smile
Hope you buy more members
(03-15-2010, 06:33 AM)paidtoreg.com Wrote: thanks trilo Smile
Hope you buy more members

I look forward to buying more in the future. It's deffinetly in my Bookmarks. It's really great if you're trying to make a new website and build up the members quickly to show that you have people willing to register. It's great going to see a forum with members.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(03-15-2010, 06:39 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I look forward to buying more in the future. It's deffinetly in my Bookmarks. It's really great if you're trying to make a new website and build up the members quickly to show that you have people willing to register. It's great going to see a forum with members.
Thanks , I really appreciate your vouch.
Your site's great, and I personally visit it from time to time and learn some new things as well as strengthen some old skills.
I think this is a very smart concept.

Have you considered a match-making option in the future where instead of users being paid, they receive promotional offers?

For example, I run a video game network of sites, and we give out free premium video guides for signing up. This is more than enough incentive to get players interested in my niches to sign up, it's just a matter of getting them to know about it.

I feel like an optional listing for "join for rewards" or the likes would improve this concept a lot, as it would provide higher quality matches for users and sites, and both benefit.
-------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 315bd3l.png]
(04-05-2010, 08:49 AM)DLight03 Wrote: I think this is a very smart concept.

Have you considered a match-making option in the future where instead of users being paid, they receive promotional offers?

For example, I run a video game network of sites, and we give out free premium video guides for signing up. This is more than enough incentive to get players interested in my niches to sign up, it's just a matter of getting them to know about it.

I feel like an optional listing for "join for rewards" or the likes would improve this concept a lot, as it would provide higher quality matches for users and sites, and both benefit.
Hm, no i haven't considered that.
Well , in a way , I sorta have for gold members we give them discounts that other webmasters give to us for free.
But feel free to email me to discuss.
It seems very interesting. I'm going to take a look into this.

It can help me alot.
This does look interesting. xD Thanks
[Image: deities.jpg]
You must know little Programing then edit the site wich u have
If you are willing to join SF Webmasters.