Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want to build your forum community easily?
We know how hard it is to attract members to your site. You'll end up spending thousands, if not more, on advertising and only receiving at tops a few hundred members. What if we told you that you only had to pay a few cents for each user registered through us. Well that is exactly what PaidToReg.com does, we connect users to other sites based on their interest. We also offer things that most advertising sites don't offer:
# Set your own price
# Set the amount of members you would like to buy, minimum one and no maximum
# Custom coded verification system for free.
# Unique registrations, only one registration per an account is allowed.
# You can refund the remaining registrations at any time if you are not satisfied with your purchase
#
Secure validation system.
http://www.paidtoreg.com/
check it out sometime.
email me and i'll give you a discount.
Interesting system. My concern though is how do you know that they actually registered or just clicked through your link? Also I doubt many of these registrations would actually post so it would just be a waste. As far as I am concerned this is spam.
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(03-13-2010, 09:48 PM)Tim Wrote: Interesting system. My concern though is how do you know that they actually registered or just clicked through your link? Also I doubt many of these registrations would actually post so it would just be a waste. As far as I am concerned this is spam.

You never know, depends on the site's niche.
You must verify your account, each site is custom & different.
System works
but this looks like a Pyramid system scam

There are only 4 Forums buying ads
nothing more =/
It's not a scam, we have paid out a lot of members check out our payment proof section or google our site and you will see other members on other forums posting payment proof.
And for the 4 sites, that is because it's very hard to recruit a site to buy members, it's not like we can just give out free money.
hahaha oh WOW

"Sorry not interested."

=/
I like the idea of this site. I don't see it is a scam or anything. I wish you the best of luck with this. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
i still think it's a scam or at least a bad idea

Minimum payout is at 1$
with 3 sites (beacuse 1 is not available for south america)
you get $0.04875
so, it's impossible to checkout at the moment

now if you REALLY have sold 614 signups as your website says

$0.04875 x 614 = $29,9325

¿what will happen if people is not investing on this?

it will be stuck, you will start to lose money and then you will do hit and run

i really expected to get my $0.04875 into my paypal account

also ¿who would be so STUPID to buy signups?

a serious and professional forum administrator knows that it's better quality than quantity
i would be honoured to have a forum with 100 members and 10000 post instead of having one with 2000 members and 10000 post
(03-14-2010, 12:00 AM)Glas Wrote: hahaha oh WOW

"Sorry not interested."

=/

(03-14-2010, 12:01 AM)trilobyte- Wrote: I like the idea of this site. I don't see it is a scam or anything. I wish you the best of luck with this. Smile
Thanks
(03-14-2010, 12:06 AM)Glas Wrote: i still think it's a scam or at least a bad idea

Minimum payout is at 1$
with 3 sites (beacuse 1 is not available for south america)
you get $0.04875
so, it's impossible to checkout at the moment

now if you REALLY have sold 614 signups as your website says

$0.04875 x 614 = $29,9325

¿what will happen if people is not investing on this?

it will be stuck, you will start to lose money and then you will do hit and run

i really expected to get my $0.04875 into my paypal account

also ¿who would be so STUPID to buy signups?

a serious and professional forum administrator knows that it's better quality than quantity
i would be honoured to have a forum with 100 members and 10000 post instead of having one with 2000 members and 10000 post
Alright , listen here buddy.
"Minimum payout is at 1$ "-
This is only temp. until the new system is up (in a few hours) due to everyone cheating and requesting payout
"now if you REALLY have sold 614 signups as your website says

$0.04875 x 614 = $29,9325"
we've had more than 3 sites. We've had 9, but sites that have no more spots left (sold out) go hidden and are not shown.
"i would be honoured to have a forum with 100 members and 10000 post instead of having one with 2000 members and 10000 post"
I would as well, this is just a solution for those sites who are having trouble with their site (not only forums.)
I've decided to give it a shot. To test how this website actually works. I've ordered 100 members at 5c each. This will give me more of an insight to how this site works, and if it's any good or not. Smile
At the top will be the same place you hang from.