Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Internet Pet Peeves
Sometimes while I go around on the internet, I really see things that tick me off. They don't have to be major things, but the littlest things can do it.

For example, when someone uses ` instead of ' for an apostrophe.
For heavens sake, how does this work --> Can't vs Can`t
I mean, seriously, doesn't " ' " seem more convenient than reaching all the way to " ` " anyways?

What are your internet pet peeves?
[Image: fixedt.png]
Actually, that often happens due to a formatting error when pasting text to and from MS Word which uses fancy formatting.
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
yeah, that happends. or maybe someone is from a diferent country and uses that. i use " ' "...

BTW ^ nyuu FTW.
(03-06-2010, 04:33 PM)MrD. Wrote: Actually, that often happens due to a formatting error when pasting text to and from MS Word which uses fancy formatting.

Oh, well that explains a lot, haha.
I hate when people type like they're mentally retarded with a hint of dyslexia, for example "i haate wen peple tyyp lik diss" I mean seriously, you just need a few more letters to complete an actual comprehendible word, are you so lazy that you can't handle a few more letters?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(03-06-2010, 05:54 PM)Kharnage Wrote: I hate when people type like they're mentally retarded with a hint of dyslexia, for example "i haate wen peple tyyp lik diss" I mean seriously, you just need a few more letters to complete an actual comprehendible word, are you so lazy that you can't handle a few more letters?

I know what you mean.
I hate major grammatical errors and spelling errors. Why can't people just learn to use spell check?
[Image: b7yj2x.png]
I guess my biggest pet peeve is lol replies.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I find it verry enoying when someone types a freakin long story without any "dot" or something and just keep writing until they have noting to say anymore and youre like reading that crap and youre like thinking wtf is this dude doing and you want to kill the dude cuz he makes something as simple as reading freakin enoying.
[Image: 58iH.gif]
Over judgemental people. You know how some people assume that everyone is at the same level as them regardless of how much they know about that person, or their level.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Retribute 5 666 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Mehzy
  Post a picture of your favorite pet you have or had. Blazin 4 844 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Blazin
  What do you really hate? [Pet Peeves] Viciousness 45 5,717 06-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Last Post: robbiecee2