Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What do you really hate? [Pet Peeves]
Personally I really hate and hate people who are constantly doing this:

[Image: 27yn9zb.jpg]

Grow up and stop being a moron who has to constantly rely on others to solve problems. (this person does this like 5 times a day I think)

So yeah, post it.
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

People who brag about drinking and smoking pot, like it makes them so much cooler. I don't have a problem with it, but I don't want to hear about it either.
Any kind of arguing. Life happens.
[Image: arch2.png]
People who fish for compliments. I always say the opposite of what they want to hear.
1) Cops and Speed cameras.
2) Homosexuals Smile Except lesbians
3) When i have ran out of alcohol or herb. (dig on an earlier post lol)
4) Ass lickers. Like when a thread is going and someone gives there opinion then Labrocca says something and they go... Oh yea i agree.
5) Hemoriods. (real pain in the ass)
6) Urinating when you have an erection in the morning after sex. Real problem.
7) Nearly all motorists who dont understand i own the road.
8) MyBB errors.

Hope this thread was not serious. I figured it was not Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

People who beat about the bush. I want people to just get to the point.
LockerZ Invite Required? PM Me.
Visit TechBeat for the latest Technology News
[Image: jamzasigniture.jpg]
Quote:2) Homosexuals. Except lesbians

That's hypocritical. Women who like women and men who like men are essentially the same; they both like the same sex and struggle with themselves over their identity, as well as trying to be accepted in modern day society. The next time you judge someone just because they're different, you might want to read this, this, this, this, and this. I have a billion more as well.
(10-17-2009, 12:05 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: That's hypocritical. Women who like women and men who like men are essentially the same; they both like the same sex and struggle with themselves over their identity, as well as trying to be accepted in modern day society. The next time you judge someone just because they're different, you might want to read this, this, this, this, and this. I have a billion more as well.

See

(10-16-2009, 10:25 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: Hope this thread was not serious. I figured it was not Smile

Maybe you should read the whole post before jumping to conclusions.

What do I really hate? People that don't read an entire thread/post before commenting.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Ohz noez I sense an e-breakdown coming on.
People who create fake stories to boost their happiness.

Example: My uncle decides to tell his son that one day in the 8th grade someone pulled out a bag of white powder and lined it up in the intention to inhale it, and right before he did, my uncle blew the powder off of the table and said 'You lost something'.

A cocaine addict would have hurt him or something.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pet Peeves Retribute 5 663 02-13-2013, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Mehzy
  Post a picture of your favorite pet you have or had. Blazin 4 840 09-14-2011, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Blazin
  Top 5 things I hate about music and youtube. Example 39 8,644 03-05-2011, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Quinlan
  Read this if u hate justin bieber Treblez 9 3,916 07-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Last Post: DanPaq
  Internet Pet Peeves ElephantShoe 25 3,293 04-28-2010, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Ethical