Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
8 66.67%
No
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This ever happen to y'all?
It happens to me on the odd occasion. There's nothing I can do to prevent it; it just occurs.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

(01-10-2010, 05:07 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: Have y'all ever been trying to tell someone a funny story, but kept laughing while telling it, and therefore couldn't get the words? It happens to me quite often. Usually I just bite my tongue and tell it real fast.
Of course, hasn't everyone?
What happens to me more often is telling someone a story and then mid-story read their body language and see they aren't interested and so I just stop telling it.
(01-16-2010, 06:28 PM)Black Rabbit Wrote: Of course, hasn't everyone?
What happens to me more often is telling someone a story and then mid-story read their body language and see they aren't interested and so I just stop telling it.

I've done that too, just stopping mid sentence because they're not very interested.. it makes things awkward, though. Haha.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-16-2010, 06:28 PM)Black Rabbit Wrote: Of course, hasn't everyone?

LOL I know what you mean, the person then looks like s/he is miles away with their mind... and just randomly responds with "Yeah, Yes, Aham.."...

But that also happens to me sometimes! ;)
(01-16-2010, 06:30 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: I've done that too, just stopping mid sentence because they're not very interested.. it makes things awkward, though. Haha.
(01-16-2010, 06:30 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: LOL I know what you mean, the person then looks like s/he is miles away with their mind... and just randomly responds with "Yeah, Yes, Aham.."...

But that also happens to me sometimes! ;)
I either stop mid sentence and look at them or just say random words. The latter is better for comic relief after the realization, to help avoid the awkward moment.
Normally when I tell a funny joke I can hold my laughter in. But once the listener starts laughing, so do I. Laughter is contagious Big Grin
(01-16-2010, 06:38 PM)Black Rabbit Wrote: I either stop mid sentence and look at them or just say random words. The latter is better for comic relief after the realization, to help avoid the awkward moment.

Yeah that's so funny, you start just talking some random crap and when you notice they listen to you again, you ask them if they understand what you're saying....
Most of times they say yes and when you tell them what you were talking about, it's like don't remember! Tongue