Poll: ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
8 66.67%
No
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This ever happen to y'all?
Have y'all ever been trying to tell someone a funny story, but kept laughing while telling it, and therefore couldn't get the words? It happens to me quite often. Usually I just bite my tongue and tell it real fast.
Hell yeah, happens almost everyday, I mostly switch the subject and telk them into something they don't understand...
Then I switch back again to tell it.....
So you all laugh at your own jokes?
Gotta get over that. Gotta establish the poker face. Its as valuable as gold.
If i am ever in public i always look at the roof and just stop and stare. Simply to make others do it because they cant control themselves and have to look. Smile
Many variances of this i also do but i wont divolge my entire "how i f u c k with people" bible Smile
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(01-10-2010, 05:31 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: So you all laugh at your own jokes?
If i am ever in public i always look at the roof and just stop and stare. Simply to make others do it because they cant control themselves and have to look. Smile
Many variances of this i also do but i wont divolge my entire "how i f u c k with people" bible Smile

I have an Pokerface Tongue
And it's not when telling jokes, but something really funny that has happend.... Sometimes, I can't stop laughing....

And I'm going to steal the idea with the roof, sound pretty funny when you want to fool someone! ;)
Lol Damink, I do that too. It's hilarious. I like doing it on the crowded street where all the shops are lol. I got 12 Germans (my wife was counting from just up the street) to all stop and stare at absolutely nothing...at the same time. It was quite hilarious. I need to come up with something else though, it is getting boring Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(01-10-2010, 05:31 AM)DAMINK™ Wrote: So you all laugh at your own jokes?

lol sounds like a bible i would read! XD I do laugh sometimes but if i want to i can keep a strait face.
Happens to me when i tell a really funny joke

and sometimes while telling a funny story, i laugh a really silly laugh
Happens to me all the time Mate, I need to work on my poker face Tongue The key to telling a good joke is in the delivery, if you tell a really funny joke but laugh through it, no one's going to laugh.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
No, since my humor is different to other. It works good.
Once on a major street in Houston (Montroes the gay district) I flashed my junk to on coming traffic. The honks were welcomed.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]