Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post Your Hobby...
Computer is no hobby of mine at all, I am pretty bad with computers, I have very little knowledge about them. That makes HF quite a struggle of mine. But I get by. Barley Smile

I play acoustic guitar pretty well, I've been playing for about a year and a half

I enjoy spending time with my girlfriend, I REALLY enjoy being around her, that's probably my biggest hobby.
I enjoy bicycling. I own a Raleigh Super Record that's from the 80's, which is in great condition and rides like a dream.

This is exactly my bike, but that one ISN'T mine. My tires are in better condition and I've upgraded a few things. Either way, take a look if you'd like.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
Computing in general and aviation.
I love Website/Forum Developing.

I've been Web/forum dev'ing for about 4 years now.

I've been into sex for about 3 Tongue

Um, I like to keep my sixpack nice and tight (no homo) been doing that for 4 years.

Um, I like to be on Omniscients forum. It kills time and at the same time it's really good to do. I love SF and HF there my favorite out of all of them.

I love flirting with girls. It's like a 9-5 job to me but it never stops. It can be 2 in the morning at walmart and I'll hit on the first hot looking girl I see.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Programming
Friends
HF
Party
Revving my car? Big Grinevlish:
Playing PS3

Thats my favorite hobbys Smile
[Image: theblackmarketwqryt.jpg]
going to the gym, bike, working on my car...my girlfriend ^^
Chess, lot's of chess.

Cello, lot's of cello

That's my big 2.
Reading and writing, in that order. Forums are a recent hobby and they test my ability to write short rather than paragraph responses.
Hockey, Nuff said.
I am learning to program and am getting very decent ^^

I collect anime and have around 2.2 terabytes of videos,
I also collect images and have about 16GB of those, I'm on the chans often but I cant stand /b/tards in the least.
[Image: sig.php]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guns hobby (Not really emotional) Beano 6 1,232 02-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  What do you drive? Car's are a hobby :D :pic heavy: CinNAMon 15 1,809 08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon