Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Post Your Hobby...
My main hobbies include enjoying Omniscient's forums, collecting old currency, and bodybuilding.

I've been enjoying Omniscient's forums since April 2009.

I've been collecting old currency since around 2000.

I've been bodybuilding so to speak since September 2004.

Anyone else care to share some of their hobbies?
I enjoy writing, reading, learning languages (woo), taking daily walks (I dunno why, but I HAVE to), and surfing the internet.

I have enjoyed writing since the second grade. I remember writing 1-2 page long short stories, and my teacher would let me put them on this "reading shelf" that we had, so that other students could read them. They all loved them. I guess that was in 2001.

Reading, the same as above, 'cept I've been doing that since kindergarten :b

I've been learning languages since I was 8. I started with this book called "Persona a Persona", which was a Spanish teaching book that my brother's friend's 7 year old brother had from when before they moved from Purto Rico. I continued on learning vocabulary, 'cause I live in Oklahoma and Spanish is really popular here. Anyway, in 7th grade, I took Spanish 1, and in 8th grade, I took Spanish 2 / German 1. Spanish is everywhere on the web, so it's kind of hard NOT to see some of it. I started learning Swedish towards the end of 7th grade, 'cause that's when I came out, and when I came out, I realised that where I lived wasn't the most open minded place. So, I began thinking, "Experiencing another country would do me a hella lot of good." and I've always been interested in Swedish, so I begin learning from a course online from 1998 or so. After two years or so, I'm fairly fluent Smile

The walks started last April. Not much to say there.

I started surfing the Internet when I was like, 7. But back then, I mainly just stayed on alfy.com, which is a kid's game site. I really started surfing the 'net in the beginning of 7th grade. I found it to be a good way to explore my sexuality and other things. In the eighth grade, I developed this habit of burning time by reading random Wikipedia articles. You'd be surprised what you can learn, because once you read another article, there's the "Related articles" page just waiting for you at the end.

/longpost.
I enjoy computers, music, academics, and the outdoors.

I play three instruments; the guitar, piano, and alto saxophone in the school band.

I also run cross-country and track for my school, and I love camping, hiking, and backpacking.

Of course, I have other smaller hobbies like video games and scootering.
I enjoy using the computer, sleeping, eating, excercising (pullups, pushups, sit ups, dips, nothing fancy), checking my live games on my iPod Touch, drinking water, when school ends, when I'm done with homework.
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
Music Production, Djing & Computing.
My hobbies include:

Computing, gaming, football, swimming and working out.
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

I think bringing this thread back will be a good way for the community to connect.
Site Owner: http://www.awesomelounge.com

Feel free to join. It's full of greatness.

[Image: s1ckl3r2.png]
My hobbies are as listed:
  • Computer
  • Swimming
  • Gym
  • XBox 360
  • e-Book Writing

Those are all my hobbies, what I truly like to do whenever I have some free time.
football, basketball, computer, swimming
Does flirting with girls counted as hobby?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guns hobby (Not really emotional) Beano 6 1,232 02-25-2011, 07:12 PM
Last Post: DAMINKā„¢
  What do you drive? Car's are a hobby :D :pic heavy: CinNAMon 15 1,809 08-23-2009, 06:37 PM
Last Post: CinNAMon