Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Macs so expensive (Not trying to start a PC vs Mac)
Im defending mac, not bashing it so i think you got it backwards their.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
Tell me, the extra 20 minutes of work you do to use a less user friendly program is worth the extra thousand dollars you pay?
(10-07-2009, 06:54 PM)Code King Wrote: Im defending mac, not bashing it so i think you got it backwards their.

You are acting like a mac is a flawless masterpiece made by gods, when it's not.

By the way PC breaks as much as a Mac, and both consist of the same components, but then again maybe to you they don't.
Instead of a Core2Duo it's a gold plated Core2Duo
Instead of a fan it has an environment friendly, never breaking, never stopping fan
Instead of a battery, it has a tiny nuclear reactor that allows the laptop to work for 6 hours straight.

You get the point.
since when is mac software thousands of dollars, its at most $30.
(10-07-2009, 06:59 PM)D3N Wrote: You are acting like a mac is a flawless masterpiece made by gods, when it's not.

By the way PC breaks as much as a Mac, and both consist of the same components, but then again maybe to you they don't.
Instead of a Core2Duo it's a gold plated Core2Duo
Instead of a fan it has an environment friendly, never breaking, never stopping fan
Instead of a battery, it has a tiny nuclear reactor that allows the laptop to work for 6 hours straight.

You get the point.

that is the most retarded and childish thing i have ever read.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
Lets look at the OS and shop for everything you just did. And look at that price 。◕‿◕。
Ok lets do the same for windows. Oh no my pc just crashed because i went on the apple site and tried to open notepad.
(10-07-2009, 06:59 PM)Code King Wrote: since when is mac software thousands of dollars, its at most $30.

that is the most retarded and childish thing i have ever read.

That's awesome, because that's what mac users think their laptop is made of.

30$ for a text editor is a rip off by the way.

*Wait for code king to say: "But it's for maaaac and it has soooo many features I will never, ever use !"*
again stating, macs are nice, jsut overpriced. You can get all it offers for free or cheaper then it.
Also Gedit is free ;)
(10-07-2009, 07:04 PM)Code King Wrote: Ok lets do the same for windows. Oh no my pc just crashed because i went on the apple site and tried to open notepad.

Try that with nix.
(10-07-2009, 07:04 PM)D3N Wrote: That's awesome, because that's what mac users think their laptop is made of.

30$ for a text editor is a rip off by the way.

*Wait for code king to say: "But it's for maaaac and it has soooo many features I will never, ever use !"*

no douche i said the apps were roughly 30 bucks not the text editors, i dont have a mac laptop so fail.
(10-07-2009, 07:06 PM)Code King Wrote: no douche i said the apps were roughly 30 bucks not the text editors, i dont have a mac laptop so fail.

TextMate is 900$ if you buy it for 30 students, which makes me think it's actually even more expensive if you only buy 1 license.

Fail?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 533 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,412 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,586 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,793 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,366 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70