Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why are Macs so expensive (Not trying to start a PC vs Mac)
This thread is void, your so obviously to much of a windows fan boy.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
Are you sure your not a mac fanboy? If I was such a fan boy would I have even made a topic to try and see if macs could justify their price so I would buy one?
No you have made a topic to obviously start an OS war, i run all major OS so im not a fan boy of any.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
I'm not trying to start a war. I'm trying to figure why their price is so much higher. What makes their hardware better? You just told me something that isn't true in my case.
The hardware is not better currently, but they are bringing out a new line that are cheaper, have 4gb ram and 1tb hdd and blu-ray built in.
ok, I will look again at that time then. But, right now macs don't warrant their cost it seems.
Apple arn't targetting the general consumers as their main target consumer, but businesses and creative professionals who will be willing and able to pay for it. Your paying for quality man, all the best apps are out on mac and not win or *nix.
(10-07-2009, 06:27 PM)Code King Wrote: Apple arn't targetting the general consumers as their main target consumer, but businesses and creative professionals who will be willing and able to pay for it. Your paying for quality man, all the best apps are out on mac and not win or *nix.

Best software ? Like what?
Really? I'm paying for the apps... Oh you mean photoshop! oh wait... Oh you my Fl Studios! Oh wait... Darn... Oh you mean the little dock! Oh wait.. damn i suck at this. I think i can find a equal for each program. Big Grin
Your basically paying for the brand name of Apple when you buy their computer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Transfer Pictures from your iPhone to a Mac rf-harris 0 525 06-28-2020, 03:24 PM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Mac iPad Transter | iPad to Mac/iTunes Backup, Mac to iPad Transfer carl83 7 2,359 10-09-2014, 10:16 AM
Last Post: xadamxk
  Printing on Mac DarkZero 3 1,559 02-24-2013, 07:03 AM
Last Post: illest
  how to recover image on mac zsx8989 4 1,766 02-24-2013, 07:01 AM
Last Post: illest
  Help Installing Cain and Abel using Wine on Mac V1RU5 8 12,304 10-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Last Post: Moon70