Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
(07-26-2011, 09:14 PM)Swagg N Wrote: something tells me he doesn't look at this very often lol.

He made this thread so that none of these apps would come to his inbox...

My bet, 10-to-1, is that everyone in here is ineligible and Omni will ultimately choose whomever he wants, whether they made an application or not.
There isn't specific requirements on the user account so I'll give this a go.

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT
3. What's your internet connection speed? 8mb
4. What topics interest you most at SF? No specific topics interest me, I prefer to browse many topics and see what's going on.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? From 40-70hours per week. It varies depending whether or not I will be at home.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Moderate the reports that are created quickly and efficiently. Then generally pick up spam whilst browsing the forum.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes I have moderating experience before on another "well known/active" forum, (PM for details if necessary). I am not bias, and I do my best to see both sides of an argument.

My mod application.

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I turn 18 in November
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -7)
3. What's your internet connection speed? T1
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Computer Support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 4-5
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? I will check that members keep their threads in posts in conduct with the Rules and Guidelines.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? I am very responsible and Power does not drive me.

Thank you.
Mono
[/quote]

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -6
3. What's your internet connection speed? DSL
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Keeping any forums clean from spam and abuse.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 30+
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Keeping the forum clean and helping it thrive.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Absolutely.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) east
3. What's your internet connection speed? 25 mb
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Emotional support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 15
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? By moderating
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of course
I will apply for it once i get know great member's here and earn there trust.
I think Omniscient is happy with the current staff team, so there probably won't be a new one chosen.
[Image: derialsig.png]
Kore Wa Tabidatsu Kimi He Suketu Mieru Utsurona Me
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes im 17 years of age.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) Canada Pacific
3. What's your internet connection speed? About 10.5
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Video gaming,Life troubles.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?About 8-12 a day, so quite a few.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?I think that it will be very fun and enjoyable.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?Yes, I can do that easily.
Interesting application I am 15 but I do like these forums. Maybe when i age post more.
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -7
3. What's your internet connection speed? 20mb down/5mb up
4. What topics interest you most at SF? I'm interested in alot of topics. Mostly coding related probably.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 10
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? By taking care of spam, enforcing the rules, keeping it a happy place.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Of course.

[Image: 2.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 810 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,370 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,922 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,708 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,335 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan