Thread Rating:
  • 60 Vote(s) - 4.42 Average
Moderator Applications
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, I'm 19

2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) I'm central time (12:24PM) -5:00GMT

3. What's your Internet connection speed? 10Meg cable.

4. What topics interest you most at SF? Anything computers, and gaming

5. How many hours per week can you moderate? I can moderate pretty much all day, on Hack Forums all day as well.

6. How would you utilise your time as a moderator? I would lock a thread if deemed necessary. I would do anything that you ask of me. I would also abide by rules, and happily assist other moderators if needed

7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes!. I would not be applying if I had a mental instability.

I have been a Mod on a site called GlowBotting.com/net, the site had to go down because of the DDos that was going on.
The Most Electrifying Man!
[Image: Fav1v.jpg]
1. Are you at least 16 years old?
Yes- I am 18 years old.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X)
GMT -4
3. What's your internet connection speed?
My computer speed vary from time to time between 10 and 15 mb. An exact connection speed, is 12 MB
4. What topics interest you most at SF?
I am interested in the lounge, also in the news section.
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?
Per week I can moderate about 48 hours and def more.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator?
I will check back every 2 mins. I am on HF and SF at all times. This is what I love to do and what I care for.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties?
I am positive about keeping a level head while performing moderator duties.
I am a great supporter and also reporter. I know the ups and downs and the goods and bad. I know how to take care of a site well. I would love to help maintain SF as well.
My goal is members success.
[Image: abidnewglassysig.png]
1. Are you at least 16 years old? yes, i'm already 21 yrs. old
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT +8
3. What's your internet connection speed? 8 Mbps
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Emotional Support
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? 28 hrs.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? of course i'll make sure there's no spam on the forum i'll be dutied and keeping it clean all the time.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? yes. of course.
Yes,just turned 18 this month
GMT +2:00
[Image: 1374533852.png]
Mostly in Video Gaming
I'm home all day long so i can moderate it all the time since i don't have anything better to do.
I will stop the LQ posting/flaming/arguing etc .

Yes.
[Image: 258yz37.png]
1. Are you at least 16 years old= Yes I Am
2. What time zone are you in GMT Plus 10 (Austrlaian)
3. What's your internet connection speed- Dont Know but its fast enough to run my forum
4. What topics interest you most at SF- Mostly webmaster but I aso like everything else
5. How many hours per week can you moderate- Im On All Daytime Saturday & Sunday Weekdays after 2.30pm 7 hours a day
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator- Keeping the forum clean of spam and being niceto users
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties-Yes

I Also moderate a few other sites and have administrated other sites of my own
Thank you.
Yes, I'm 17 years old.

GMT+1

6mbps or 2mbps depending on where I am (I have two homes).

Graphics, computing, gaming and lifestyle/hobbies.

At least 3 hours a day on week days, and let's say 5 hours per day on weekends, so a total of 30 hours per week I guess.

I would read all threads and post in the categories I'm assigned to (or the whole forums if this is global moderation). Moving threads to the right categories, delete spam and warn members (not necessarily hand out a warning, rather ask them in PM to stop LQ posting as a little warning) when they are LQ posting would be what I would dedicate my most time to.

I'm calm and do not flame back if someone would criticize my moderation against them. I've had past experience with forum moderation and administration. I've always been motivated moderating a forum with general topics, and I think this is a great idea of such a forum.

EDIT: I gave it a better thought and raised the hours I would be able to moderate the forums.
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
No, I am 15 but I have two(2) sites of my own.
GMT -500
SpeedTest.net Generated
Webmaster Support in general.
112 Hours
I would roam through all the threads/posts and make sure members are following the rules, and keep the site clean.
Yes. I am very open minded and I can work with the most difficult people/obstacles that stand in my way.
[Image: sighype.gif]
Yes, I am 20 years old.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X))
GMT -5 (EST)
High speed DSL 100.0 mbs
I'm learning to code, iv'e recently started with python and hope to move to java or c++ next. I do some Graphics and I'm always learning new things. So coding but open to anything.
I would say a good 6 hours a day so week days in total = 30hours (more on weekends.) I'm very flexible on what ever hours you need me to be on or what hours you prefer.
Monitoring post where ever I'm assigned. As well as help against and preventing threats against are community.
Of course, I answer yes to this without question. I'm a well mannered person and I guarantee nothing but good to the community if my application is selected.

Thanks for taking the time to review my application. Hope I'm what your looking for. Have a good day.

-Swagg Blackhat
Omni! I would like to formally lodge my application. Okay? Thanks! Tongue

1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT+/-4:00
3. What's your internet connection speed? 19Mbs Download, and 4Mbs Upload with a ping of 9.
4. What topics interest you most at SF?Tech and computer support. Along with GFX
5. How many hours per week can you moderate?At least 3 - 10
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? By browsing the forums as usual, and rectifying any rules that have been broken, along with maintaining a high quality attitude, post ability, and general outlook upon the entire forum.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Most definitely. I have yet to even curse out of tone within any forum, let alone get irate, angry, or mad at another member.

I hope to hear from you soon. Hopefully we find some great forum moderators, along with some extra awesome posters! Haha!
[Image: ikRHOXJqr4pLP.png]
1. Are you at least 16 years old? Yes, 16.
2. What time zone are you in (GMT -/+X) GMT -06:00
3. What's your internet connection speed? [Image: 1403735148.png]
4. What topics interest you most at SF? Gaming and health/working out
5. How many hours per week can you moderate? Pretty much most of the week, I'm on every day.
6. How would you utilize your time as a moderator? Search for any spam posts and watch every forum to see if there's an abuse of the rules.
7. Are you able to keep a level head while performing moderator duties? Yes, I've been a moderator on multiple sites and a super moderator.
[Image: 259.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Way To Restore Old Quicken Applications Without Paying For This Again With The He jamesbrownn 0 810 02-25-2019, 02:09 AM
Last Post: jamesbrownn
  PLEASE DELETE MODERATOR Laughynose 10 2,372 06-04-2011, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Solidus
  MODERATOR PLEASE DELETE, DISCUSSION COMPLETED Laughynose 47 9,929 06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Skill's One Year Anniversary as a Moderator Skill 22 4,712 10-28-2010, 01:12 PM
Last Post: Skill
  Lack Of Moderator Presence Lately? Fragma 20 5,335 09-17-2010, 04:55 PM
Last Post: NekoChan