Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CS 1.6 HACK/CHEAT
I think the rule was mainly created for real-life hacking. Not game hacking.
Depends on Omnis point of view really. If he decides hacking games shouldn't be discussed then so be it. Its a bit of a grey area for me. It's not really illegal, I don't think.
(01-01-2010, 02:52 AM)Extasey Wrote: I think the rule was mainly created for real-life hacking. Not game hacking.
Depends on Omnis point of view really. If he decides hacking games shouldn't be discussed then so be it. Its a bit of a grey area for me. It's not really illegal, I don't think.

Doesn't it depend on the Game? Some companies would find it illegal if you're hacking their games, but then other's may just see it as a Modding process to make it better.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(01-01-2010, 01:59 AM)Extasey Wrote: Just use someone else's!
It sounds like you don't know how to code, at all. If this is the case I wouldn't bother because your also coming across as if you think coding is just typing a few lines and copy and pasting stuff from all over the joint.

If you really want to have a go, look at somebody else's work. IMO theres no better way to learn.

Yea but... Its pretty much unfair for thoose Tongue And I do know how to code.... LOL Devlish
I guess if you reverse engineer their intellectual property its illegal. But I'm not sure.