Support Forums

Full Version: CS 1.6 HACK/CHEAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna make a cs 1.6 hack but I dunno if its right that I should code in C.

The game runs in OpenGL mode and I should add like aimbot and ESP and stuffs but I need to make the dll and I have no idea howto... Anyone got a clue and can help me? =)

Thnx,
MatseN1
I'm not sure trying to find a way to make a hacking program for something or a mod is the right place to post here in this forum. You'll get better results over at HF. But if I'm wrong; post a little more info, like, for example, what exactly is CS? Sounds like Counter Strike?
Lol... Ofc it is Counter-Strike but its a game modification to Half-Life. But anyways yea I go ahead and post at HF also but all I need to do is make the .dll for the hack then I have loader and everything ready... But anyways thnx...
(12-31-2009, 05:07 AM)MatseN1 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol... Ofc it is Counter-Strike but its a game modification to Half-Life. But anyways yea I go ahead and post at HF also but all I need to do is make the .dll for the hack then I have loader and everything ready... But anyways thnx...

Ah, haha, sorry, I'm not very up to date with gaming. But I'm sure someone here will help, I suppose.
Little tip here. For hacks go to EDITED for NaK

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.
(12-31-2009, 04:22 PM)p1g 0wnz Wrote: [ -> ]Little tip here. For hacks go to www.hackforums.net

7. No illegal posts involving fraud, hacking tutorials or other harmful illegal activity. This includes linking to sites with such content.

You just broke the rule you posted here...
(12-31-2009, 05:43 PM)NaK Wrote: [ -> ]You just broke the rule you posted here...

True.
(12-31-2009, 05:43 PM)NaK Wrote: [ -> ]You just broke the rule you posted here...

Happy? I was pointing him out.
Just use someone else's!
It sounds like you don't know how to code, at all. If this is the case I wouldn't bother because your also coming across as if you think coding is just typing a few lines and copy and pasting stuff from all over the joint.

If you really want to have a go, look at somebody else's work. IMO theres no better way to learn.
I thought the rules say that stuff about hacks and dirty tricks aren't aloud here? whats this?
Pages: 1 2