Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Me!
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xjsU5IimfI[/yt]
By Crayonz.
Original Thread can be found here.

We're looking for a name for it, if you have any suggestions please feel free to post in the original thread or in here.

Thanks!
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
g head girl

War zone
Gunfire
death from above
bleeding axe wound
GOD's clap
cameron
cameron
cameron
GODHAND
HAND OF POWER
power ranger
akimbo rangers
p90
shyzoo
extasey
I get this trying to go to the index page from that thread

Warning: require_once(/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-21-2009, 10:16 AM)Grizzly Wrote: I get this trying to go to the index page from that thread

Warning: require_once(/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18

D:
What the hell!?
It says that Elgg was installed for some reason?
Fixing it at the moment :S
At the top will be the same place you hang from.