Support Forums

Full Version: Name Me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xjsU5IimfI[/yt]
By Crayonz.
Original Thread can be found here.

We're looking for a name for it, if you have any suggestions please feel free to post in the original thread or in here.

Thanks!
g head girl
War zone
Gunfire
death from above
bleeding axe wound
GOD's clap
cameron
cameron
cameron
GODHAND
HAND OF POWER
power ranger
akimbo rangers
p90
shyzoo
extasey
I get this trying to go to the index page from that thread

Warning: require_once(/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18
(12-21-2009, 10:16 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I get this trying to go to the index page from that thread

Warning: require_once(/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/engine/start.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/pyrit0/public_html/hardstyleforums/index.php on line 18

D:
What the hell!?
It says that Elgg was installed for some reason?
Fixing it at the moment :S