Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk
Skopsko and everything is possible! Big Grin
[Image: skopsko.gif]

One of my fav. beers, but this one is from my country and is really god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0ztATntcgU

More info about: http://www.hoppsy.com/europe/skopsko-from-macedonia/
Condoms aren't completely safe. A friend of mine was wearing one and got hit by a bus.
(12-21-2009, 03:52 AM)Grizzly Wrote: Ahh, close to where I'm originally from ;) Boerne. Been to that one in Fredericksburg a few times. Not as good as the real on in Munich though, Been like 4 times now and going again next year.

I'm a beer drinker as well, I prefer Lonestar above all. Will drink whatever alcohol is placed in front of me, fruity girl drink or not. I hate wasting good alcohol. Only thing I don't drink is Tequila. Makes me angry.

LONESTAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still drinking. Texas beer- Lone Star. I would imagine Germany has a better Okterberfest.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Yeah, I made a clock before I left Texas to come here for a few years. It has "No drinking 'til 5" and the 3, 6, 9, and 12 are all 5's, with no other numbers, just hash marks. Adnd clued to the clock face is a lonestar can (cut in half, one on each side of the actual clock part) and it's in the general shape of Texas.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Pussy, it's all about straight shootin' vodka ;)
lol no screw that, that sucks. It's good with vitamin water though.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
The best =

[Image: 20060721161645_img_0141.jpg]
(12-21-2009, 10:54 AM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Pussy, it's all about straight shootin' vodka ;)
lol no screw that, that sucks. It's good with vitamin water though.

My wife doesn't let me do that anymore. About a month ago I go quite drunk doing that, and pissed all over the bathroom floor (made about 1/4 into the toilet).
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(12-20-2009, 10:48 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: Hahahhahahaha, McKormics or however you spell it. Here in the states it's basically whiskey flavored whiskey. 10 bucks a bottle in TX. however, to classify as bourbon it must be distilled in Kentucky as a single malt I believe.

I live in the Bourbon Capital of the world (in ky). Everywhere you go you smell bourbon. I hate it!
[Image: jcXtui.png]
I'm getting a slab of either Coopers Red (Sparkling Ale 5.8%) or Coopers Yellow (Best extra stout 6.3%) for New Years Eve and heading into town to watch some fireworks with friends and listen to some music and what ever else eventuates. I prefer stronger beer, too much work in the lower % beers imho, i will drink it, you'll never catch me drinking a lite.
My preferences are Beer, i like a variety of beer, all sorts, Spirits, and sometimes a Dry Red Wine (can't stand the really sweet stuff)

Favorite Beer:

Coopers Red, Coopers Yellow, Coopers Green, VB, Fosters, Carlton Draught, Corona, Pure Blonde.

*edit, not mad on vodka, but i will drink it.

[Image: coopers_sparkling_ale_1.jpg]

Its been 3 days im only half way through this mickey . im geting sick of it
Haha, Mickeys are gross. Go with Steel Reserve High Gravity.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my nights adventure with a drunk cop bkotz 11 1,173 08-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: bkotz
  I must be drunk? DAMINKā„¢ 8 724 02-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Extasey
  What are you like when you're drunk? Elektrisk 17 1,449 10-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Omniscient