Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Drunk
I'm drunk and I've about 15-18 more beers to go. Though this probably will get deleted, it's good for you to know. You should be drinking too.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
Ha Ha, believe it or not I'm also drinking, but only bourbon..and it's this cheap and nasty $20 bottle i got, it's called "premium county bourbon" (37%)
Only a couple of drinks left in this bottle so i thought i would drink it. Mixing it with pepsi max, tastes horrible.

*Drinking a slab to yourself? What's the special occasion?

Hahahhahahaha, McKormics or however you spell it. Here in the states it's basically whiskey flavored whiskey. 10 bucks a bottle in TX. however, to classify as bourbon it must be distilled in Kentucky as a single malt I believe.
High balls are alright.
Bourbon is sweeter, i prefer whisky or beer, but i had this sitting around so i thought i would get rid of it.

I buy home brew'd burboun from a mate thats 60%
$20 for 750ml.

Much rather beer though, any day.
I'm a major fan of beer. I went to Oktorberfest in Fredrichburg, TX this year or past. A lot of fun it was. Got to taste a lot of home brews and imports. Also listened to Culture music. An experience it was.
Yeah, well i drink metho with cordial.
I like coopers red, yellow, green

(12-20-2009, 10:56 PM)Extasey Wrote: I buy home brew'd burboun from a mate thats 60%
$20 for 750ml.

Much rather beer though, any day.

Where do you live. The general area. State or country.
NSW, Australia
(12-20-2009, 10:57 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: I'm a major fan of beer. I went to Oktorberfest in Fredrichburg, TX this year or past. A lot of fun it was. Got to taste a lot of home brews and imports. Also listened to Culture music. An experience it was.

Ahh, close to where I'm originally from ;) Boerne. Been to that one in Fredericksburg a few times. Not as good as the real on in Munich though, Been like 4 times now and going again next year.

I'm a beer drinker as well, I prefer Lonestar above all. Will drink whatever alcohol is placed in front of me, fruity girl drink or not. I hate wasting good alcohol. Only thing I don't drink is Tequila. Makes me angry.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my nights adventure with a drunk cop bkotz 11 1,173 08-01-2010, 09:31 PM
Last Post: bkotz
  I must be drunk? DAMINKā„¢ 8 724 02-17-2010, 03:15 AM
Last Post: Extasey
  What are you like when you're drunk? Elektrisk 17 1,449 10-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Last Post: Omniscient