Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
graphics problem
i think it is because you are running 32bit windows, you have 2GB ram and almost 2GB in video memory, thats puts you up to the 32bit limit of 4gigs so i think it is because the computer cant register all the memory on the graphics card

maybe its a little to much but if you could try removing 1 stick of ram and try to run the computer like that and see if everything works, if everything does work like that then i think you should upgrade to 64bit OS
(12-26-2009, 09:32 PM)ih8myx Wrote: i think it is because you are running 32bit windows, you have 2GB ram and almost 2GB in video memory, thats puts you up to the 32bit limit of 4gigs so i think it is because the computer cant register all the memory on the graphics card

maybe its a little to much but if you could try removing 1 stick of ram and try to run the computer like that and see if everything works, if everything does work like that then i think you should upgrade to 64bit OS
Windows doesn't give a crap about Vram, it only cares about your REAL RAM(the one that goes into your motherboard), so that's not his problem...
?

Ohmy
It sounds to me like your bios is having an IRQ conflict an assigning them together and then confusing the crap out of windows. I would take the capture card out and update the bios for your mobo, and after that is complete I would remove your litium battery for 30 seconds or just press button or jumper to clear the CMOS and then put card back in and see what happens.
(02-18-2010, 02:41 AM)ObieMD5 Wrote: It sounds to me like your bios is having an IRQ conflict an assigning them together and then confusing the crap out of windows. I would take the capture card out and update the bios for your mobo, and after that is complete I would remove your litium battery for 30 seconds or just press button or jumper to clear the CMOS and then put card back in and see what happens.
I'll try it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dual Graphics PROBLEM [HELP]! JustCr4zy 0 586 03-29-2013, 02:44 PM
Last Post: JustCr4zy
  [HELP] Problem with my graphics card [HELP] SickmyDuck™ 9 3,210 07-04-2011, 11:25 AM
Last Post: SickmyDuck™