Support Forums

Full Version: graphics problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i have a computer with a nividia 9600 GT (PCI-E) card in it and when i try to install a hauppage tv capture card (PCI) my graphics stop working the settings go to 800x600 with the color depth at lowest 4 bit.
so i remove the tv card and the graphics card works fine.

in device manager i get the following error on my nividia card:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system. (Code 12)

based on this information the tv card and the nividia graphics card are conflicting. what do i need to do in order to run the tv card while keeping my nividia card?Unsure
Whats your system specs?
(12-18-2009, 11:59 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your system specs?

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
RAM: 2.0 GB Kingston Dual Channel DDR2
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology G41M-ES2L
Graphics: LG W2053 on NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1792MB GeForce 9600 GT
HDD: 1000GB Hitachi HDE721010SLA330
Optical Drive: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-218L
Audio: (onboard) Realtek High Definition Audio
(12-19-2009, 12:17 AM)mrnapolean1 Wrote: [ -> ]Graphics: LG W2053 on NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1792MB GeForce 9600 GT

Meaning you have an onboard but running SLI as well?
I'm confused.
(12-19-2009, 03:16 AM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Meaning you have an onboard but running SLI as well?
I'm confused.

i have onboard but its disabled. i am not running sli because my motherboard only has i pcie slot.
is anyone going to help me?

hears what i need help with:
i have a computer with a nividia 9600 GT (PCI-E) card in it and when i try to install a hauppage tv capture card (PCI) my graphics stop working the settings go to 800x600 with the color depth at lowest 4 bit.
so i remove the tv card and the graphics card works fine.

in device manager i get the following error on my nividia card:

This device cannot find enough free resources that it can use. If you want to use this device, you will need to disable one of the other devices on this system. (Code 12)

based on this information the tv card and the nividia graphics card are conflicting. what do i need to do in order to run the tv card while keeping my nividia card?Unsure

and my system specs are as follows:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
RAM: 2.0 GB Kingston Dual Channel DDR2
Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology G41M-ES2L
Graphics: LG W2053 on NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT 1792MB GeForce 9600 GT
HDD: 1000GB Hitachi HDE721010SLA330
Optical Drive: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-218L
Audio: (onboard) Realtek High Definition Audio

btw i am not running sli and the computer is barely 3 months old.
Have you installed the NVidia drivers?
I always have this problem when I format a drive.
Have to change all my settings in the NVidia control panel, and sometimes it only works when it feels like it.
I'm not even sure if my slave GPU is running right now. The program sucks, but theres not much else you can do most of the time.
(12-20-2009, 11:07 PM)Extasey Wrote: [ -> ]Have you installed the NVidia drivers?
I always have this problem when I format a drive.
Have to change all my settings in the NVidia control panel, and sometimes it only works when it feels like it.
I'm not even sure if my slave GPU is running right now. The program sucks, but theres not much else you can do most of the time.

i have installed the most recent drivers.
?

Ohmy
Have you fiddled with the NVidia control pannel?
Pages: 1 2