Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Headphones
http://beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5505

Am buying these tomarrow. I tried them at Bestbuy and I freakin loved them. The music sounded amazing.
Anyone else tried them?
[Image: jcXtui.png]
Wow, they look great. For $200 I can imagine they would be too.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
Good headphones are totally worth it, I have a set of Sennheiser 212 pro's and they are brilliant!
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(12-18-2009, 08:42 PM)Tim Wrote: Good headphones are totally worth it, I have a set of Sennheiser 212 pro's and they are brilliant!

Sadly when i first saw this thread i thought about your thread on MyBB what 6 months ago?

Kinda sad i remember that...

Never the less, usually if you pay more its better.
(12-18-2009, 08:40 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: Wow, they look great. For $200 I can imagine they would be too.

Yeah, They do.
They come with a three year warranty too. I listened to "I Wanna Love You" By Akon (was a preset song) and its the best I have ever heard any song.. On anything!

They are expensive, but Its a good accessory to my iPod Touch 32gb I got!
x]

Any others you recommend I try before I buy these?
I've never tried them but I have seen a ton of reviews on them and apparently they are amazing. haha
"You're here for a good time, not a long time"
[Image: 1073ts9.jpg]
(12-18-2009, 10:40 PM)iAmaYzn Wrote: I've never tried them but I have seen a ton of reviews on them and apparently they are amazing. haha

Good, I'm gonna go look for some!
x]
Looks good..
However I read some reviews that the quality of how they were made isn't good. Still, I get like a 30 day money back guarentee right? (Bestbuy)
If not, I still get a three year warrenty on them..

http://www.howcast.com/videos/143571-The...nd-Monster
I have an expensive headset w/mic for my computer. You can never substitute for quality really. You always need to have a decent headset/headphones. Comfy and good quality sound, with some American craftsmanship to back it up. Especially if you wear them for longer hours.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I would feel like a nob walking around with big headphones on, i prefer the more mainstream style.
At home i like to pump the music up, headphones don't cut it. $200 worth, they'd want 2b crisp.

*edit

I bought a pair of Panasonic headphones, they look pretty similar to those, i paid like $20, they are decent for what i paid.

(12-18-2009, 10:09 PM)Aristotle Wrote: Sadly when i first saw this thread i thought about your thread on MyBB what 6 months ago?

Kinda sad i remember that...

lol I know how you feel, I get that all the time remembering random threads from ages ago Tongue

Whats your username at MyBB?
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats the best headphones to get? Method Man 4 510 01-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Voidius