Support Forums

Full Version: New Headphones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5505

Am buying these tomarrow. I tried them at Bestbuy and I freakin loved them. The music sounded amazing.
Anyone else tried them?
Wow, they look great. For $200 I can imagine they would be too.
Good headphones are totally worth it, I have a set of Sennheiser 212 pro's and they are brilliant!
(12-18-2009, 08:42 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Good headphones are totally worth it, I have a set of Sennheiser 212 pro's and they are brilliant!

Sadly when i first saw this thread i thought about your thread on MyBB what 6 months ago?

Kinda sad i remember that...

Never the less, usually if you pay more its better.
(12-18-2009, 08:40 PM)trilobyte- Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, they look great. For $200 I can imagine they would be too.

Yeah, They do.
They come with a three year warranty too. I listened to "I Wanna Love You" By Akon (was a preset song) and its the best I have ever heard any song.. On anything!

They are expensive, but Its a good accessory to my iPod Touch 32gb I got!
x]

Any others you recommend I try before I buy these?
I've never tried them but I have seen a ton of reviews on them and apparently they are amazing. haha
(12-18-2009, 10:40 PM)iAmaYzn Wrote: [ -> ]I've never tried them but I have seen a ton of reviews on them and apparently they are amazing. haha

Good, I'm gonna go look for some!
x]
Looks good..
However I read some reviews that the quality of how they were made isn't good. Still, I get like a 30 day money back guarentee right? (Bestbuy)
If not, I still get a three year warrenty on them..

http://www.howcast.com/videos/143571-The...nd-Monster
I have an expensive headset w/mic for my computer. You can never substitute for quality really. You always need to have a decent headset/headphones. Comfy and good quality sound, with some American craftsmanship to back it up. Especially if you wear them for longer hours.
I would feel like a nob walking around with big headphones on, i prefer the more mainstream style.
At home i like to pump the music up, headphones don't cut it. $200 worth, they'd want 2b crisp.

*edit

I bought a pair of Panasonic headphones, they look pretty similar to those, i paid like $20, they are decent for what i paid.
(12-18-2009, 10:09 PM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly when i first saw this thread i thought about your thread on MyBB what 6 months ago?

Kinda sad i remember that...

lol I know how you feel, I get that all the time remembering random threads from ages ago Tongue

Whats your username at MyBB?
Pages: 1 2