Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gurple Mybb Theme
(11-06-2009, 08:52 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Darker would be a problem. It would have changed the theme entirely. That color allows you to read both white and black text without a problem. Do you know how difficult it is to accomplish that?
Yes, lol, I used to [try] design themes.
All I'm saying is it's too light, imo.
At the top will be the same place you hang from.
(11-06-2009, 09:27 AM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Yes in the demo they look fine, my mistake.
What I don't like is the purple, but that's a viewer's choise...
What's the price?

(11-06-2009, 09:34 AM)zone Wrote: May be, Labrocca made this for a customer I thinks.
EDIT: If you ask, I will go for 10 $ for this theme.

Off topic: Is the width of this theme is fixed , labrocca ?

My guess is reading the original post will tell you this is available at Mybbcentral.com to subscribers for free. Just throwing it out there ;)
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
Ah, I guessed that its for paid users Tongue
Thanks to inform me Grizzly Smile
Yeah, it is. But it's well worth it with the quality plugins Jesse writes. If you have a MyBB forum at least one of his plugins would be helpful for just about every site. And the price is cheap really considering coders cost money.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
idk, its kool.....but kinda simple.

I like the theme, but the images and the style needs a bit of a 2.0 upgrade.

all in all tho, really nice.
Ahhh... A typical Omni theme.... You mix the most ugly colours to make a really awesome theme!
I think it is nice, except for the Forum Contains New Posts icons which need to be png instead of gif... the background stripes are too sharp, you should make them purple and grey and remove the black.
And super cool name also!

I wish you would teach me to do stuff like this... maybe make a tut sometime? I'd really appreciate it since there are no tuts for mybb theming.
odam... only for subscribers Sad
[Image: vhc689.jpg]
do noт мaĸe мe мad. ι wιll ĸιll yoυ.
-rep me if you want to get banned! please!
Anonymous rep is for freakin cowards!
I don't really care for the colors, the icons need to be fixed at the bottom, they are too pixely on the edges.
the price is the subscription price to mybbcentral, which i think is now $10
Hmm i have to say i would have used a slightly lighter purple.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Release] Flat Desire : Stunning Flat Premium MyBB Theme envira 1 2,191 10-13-2014, 05:21 PM
Last Post: Nasyr
  [[Release] TeslaDark Premium Flat Modern Dark MyBB Theme envira 1 1,381 04-18-2014, 01:34 PM
Last Post: y8tvkid
  Machete - Free Sexy MyBB Theme from MySkins Studio envira 2 2,053 09-27-2013, 12:41 PM
Last Post: envira
  [Release] LightDesire Premium MyBB Theme : Beauty at its best envira 0 1,154 08-25-2013, 03:41 PM
  [Release]DarkDesire - Best Limited Edition Dark MyBB Theme envira 2 1,380 08-05-2013, 04:10 AM