Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Android Cell Phones
I currently have a Nokia e71 and love it but my next phone will be an android phone for sure!
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
my sister owns a g1. I searched online that the battery doesn't last charged a lot!!
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
Yes the battery life is rather poor imho but you learn to deal with it.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I just got the sprint moment. Should be shipped to me tomorrow. It didn't get the best reviews but it seems to have a higher speed processor than most so I'm hoping for the best.
The new droid for verizon is supposed to be better than the iphone, im getting one soon, ive seen many many reviews on it. It looks absolutely amazing!
(10-05-2009, 05:57 AM)Etheryte Wrote: That's pretty much the problem with smart phones - they are developed to be more and more high-tech, but the battery industry can't quite keep up.
Not at all, my blackberry lasts for two or three days. With full use. (youtube, texting, videos, internet.)
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
(12-09-2009, 05:53 PM)ktmrider530 Wrote: Not at all, my blackberry lasts for two or three days. With full use. (youtube, texting, videos, internet.)

Not the one my girlfriend has the 8100. The thing is junk.
[Image: Uhriventis.gif]
(12-09-2009, 06:06 PM)Uhriventis Wrote: Not the one my girlfriend has the 8100. The thing is junk.
I have the 8130 and it's better than all the others i have had. Much better than windows mobile, not as good as my storm though.
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I REALLY want an Android phone. I would shoot for the Droid if I had Verizon but I have Tmobile so I'll probably try and get the G1.

@Omni You should definitely consider making apps for it. Whenever I get one I'd be happy to sample. :p
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
I've also been kicking around the idea of making apps for android phones. I currently the Sprint HTC Hero, the phone I had before it was the iPhone 3G. I love my android phone, especially coming from the iPhone platform which lacks so much performance and functionality.
[Image: tje1.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to shut down a computer with a cell phone Lеgеnd 3 2,026 05-27-2020, 10:39 AM
Last Post: kavita01
  Find Anyone's Cell Phone Provider and more Cubs 15 6,413 02-05-2020, 11:31 PM
Last Post: EdwardAStevenson
  Which is the best android phone to buy now? JoseSheehan 0 655 06-17-2018, 11:03 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  applications of android jackson1001 0 964 10-21-2013, 04:05 AM
Last Post: jackson1001
  Android vs BlackBerry Release4 20 3,611 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: gmk03